are swat test very hard? hmmm

Talk about anything.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

YassoVendetta

YassoVendetta

Post by YassoVendetta » May 24, 2024, 8:54 am
Guys why these days are a lot of people getting denied in swat and swat test is easy, like Sonic just failed in the first part and it was easy just speak English with him and that's all.
and also about the rules it is very easy i just applied for 2 times and passed from second time
and you all applied for 1011456451446 times and still can't pass it hahahah
when i said i was sharing acc in first time my bro did the first test for me but rules i did it for myself and failed. Second Time i applied alone and did everything alone even the rules and first part of test, thats all i wanted to say

Clavius don't try to join swat with your fucking attitude

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 24, 2024, 9:52 am
Yo, this you bro?

You haven't been on in over three months, but you're trolling around on forum insulting people for kicks, but I don't see you with a nice cyan plaque on your name. Maybe you should quit while we have a tiny shred of respect for you, or else you can rejoin the server with a horrible reputation and have no one like you.

Oh wait... we didn't before because you did shit like this.

Grow the fuck up.

ClaVius

ClaVius

Post by ClaVius » May 24, 2024, 2:40 pm
YassoVendetta wrote:
Guys why these days are a lot of people getting denied in swat and swat test is easy, like Sonic just failed in the first part and it was easy just speak English with him and that's all.
and also about the rules it is very easy i just applied for 2 times and passed from second time
and you all applied for 1011456451446 times and still can't pass it hahahah
when i said i was sharing acc in first time my bro did the first test for me but rules i did it for myself and failed. Second Time i applied alone and did everything alone even the rules and first part of test, thats all i wanted to say

Clavius don't try to join swat with your fucking attitude
Did you make this post specially for clavius to Bother him??
Spoiler: show
Blackouts - Secret agent!

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

Post by Abstract » May 24, 2024, 4:45 pm
This is a very sad topic. In the beginning, it took me a lot of attempts to get passed the rules test for army, and then I was lucky to receive a 3.6 or something on the overall score.

Making fun of others for their failure to pass a test shows more about yourself than them.

Locking topic since it's clearly made to mock others.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Bar”