lmao i got banned 5days PART 3

Talk about anything.
28 posts Page 3 of 3

Johnson

Johnson

Post by Johnson » April 11, 2013, 1:34 pm
I really do not understand these questions about freedom of speech. If you had read what you agreed when signing up for the forums, it would not be a surprise that there is no complete freedom of speech here.

You agree that “Ls-rcr” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.

By accessing “Ls-rcr” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Ls-rcr”, “http://ls-rcr.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Ls-rcr”.

Anyways, I am not taking a stance on the fairness of the ban, just reminding about the terms of service.
Senior Administrator | Programmer

Currently inactive - Please contact other admins if you want a response in a timely manner

mwo

MWO

Post by mwo » April 11, 2013, 1:36 pm
Johnson wrote :
I really do not understand these questions about freedom of speech. If you had read what you agreed when signing up for the forums, it would not be a surprise that there is no complete freedom of speech here.

You agree that “Ls-rcr” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.

By accessing “Ls-rcr” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Ls-rcr”, “http://ls-rcr.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Ls-rcr”.

Anyways, I am not taking a stance on the fairness of the ban, just reminding about the terms of service.

nobody reads that, we both know that
Greyhoundz03» February 10, 2011, 6:23 am
MWO is ze man !
This guy pwns if he's high enough :lol: bahaha.

mwo

MWO

Post by mwo » April 11, 2013, 1:48 pm
and johnson, u are and prolly always will be one of the realest admins connected to lsrcr
u kept it 100 from day one, and i respect that.. the others could learn from you
Greyhoundz03» February 10, 2011, 6:23 am
MWO is ze man !
This guy pwns if he's high enough :lol: bahaha.

Johnson

Johnson

Post by Johnson » April 11, 2013, 1:55 pm
I know, but you should have read them. I like to refer to them as they can be used to legally justify virtually anything we (board administrators) do.
Senior Administrator | Programmer

Currently inactive - Please contact other admins if you want a response in a timely manner

Reda

Reda
Donator

Post by Reda » April 11, 2013, 2:34 pm
mwo wrote :
and johnson, u are and prolly always will be one of the realest admins connected to lsrcr
u kept it 100 from day one, and i respect that.. the others could learn from you

Thats true, Johnson is like Bronzelee, they are calm and ALWAYS neutral in a fight. thats nice.
Shall we begin?

killdahobo99

Killdahobo
Retired Administrator

Post by killdahobo99 » April 11, 2013, 5:35 pm
i dont know what the fucks going on and im to lazy to read the whole topic but if your leaving bruh just wanna say c ya later. Been a cool dude since day 1 with dgm and hope you come back and visit.

good luck, peace
Spoiler: show

omg im admin, srs

Energ

Energ
Founder

Post by Energ » April 11, 2013, 7:27 pm
I like to know what topic you bumped and got banned for. A forum ban for bumping a old topic sounds a bit harsh to me.
Best quotes
Johnson: I trust you more than I trust my antivirus.
Tamer: Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful.
Wolf: Energ you are the best and i am nothing compared to you.
Santiago: Energ is in every way superior than me on FIFA. I've been beaten by him. I'm horrible.

Sean Banan

XJohnX

Post by Sean Banan » April 11, 2013, 7:51 pm
Energ wrote :
I like to know what topic you bumped and got banned for. A forum ban for bumping a old topic sounds a bit harsh to me.

well its a bit hard now when im banned, whoops here i am again #inb4banevade
but i bumped a topic Pulse made, and some other topic, no big deal, but for someone who might already diss likes me, it was a easy way to do it

Like i said u cant really perm ban me on this forum, its so easy to come back, and i know im not the only one who do this, but im no snitch so i wont say
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “The Bar”