Karuminska is a bitch

Talk about anything.
115 posts Page 1 of 12

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 22, 2021, 7:22 pm
Sometimes when I'm bored/angry, I make these stupid things. It was suggested by a friend that I post them "for the lulz" so whatever, here's Karuminska Tepesh's inner thoughts.

Meow

by Meow » September 22, 2021, 7:28 pm
Cute

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » September 22, 2021, 8:06 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :

I think we need to hear an explanation from immortal

Diego78

Diego78

by Diego78 » September 22, 2021, 11:11 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Sometimes when I'm bored/angry, I make these stupid things. It was suggested by a friend that I post them "for the lulz" so whatever, here's Karuminska Tepesh's inner thoughts.

Excuse me, here we go, That hero can do things you cannot do it, Also you are talking about English language I just want to explain u, the English is your own language not our language for an example your fucking arabic language isn't arabic huh? Also it's about ban evading it's so funny because it's fucking game not something in the real life understand it '' Game''' by the way, that american people are lesbians gays atheists as already the god made something in city in america as I know because see you his ability, as you said in your these pictures Lost_Soul is actually lesbian, So? lol lesbian is kissing each other but Girls, I'm often watching videos on youtube how you are kissing each other in the street and requesting to have a sex as well? am talking srsly how explain me? I just don't want to insult you, you can do whatever you wanna on forums games but face to face, ''' My father told me Do Not punch or insult women'' HHHH
Do Not look at the past you've to learn from the past you should know who loves you for things and when you lose it you will be lost as well, don't give anyone the trust, Today the dogs are trusted instead of the people

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » September 22, 2021, 11:13 pm
Diego78 wrote :
Excuse me, here we go, That hero can do things you cannot do it, Also you are talking about English language I just want to explain u, the English is your own language not our language for an example your fucking arabic language isn't arabic huh? Also it's about ban evading it's so funny because it's fucking game not something in the real life understand it '' Game''' by the way, that american people are lesbians gays atheists as already the god made something in city in america as I know because see you his ability, as you said in your these pictures Lost_Soul is actually lesbian, So? lol lesbian is kissing each other but Girls, I'm often watching videos on youtube how you are kissing each other in the street and requesting to have a sex as well? am talking srsly how explain me? I just don't want to insult you, you can do whatever you wanna on forums games but face to face, ''' My father told me Do Not punch or insult women'' HHHH

Move on, Satan my lord is coming to get you.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 22, 2021, 11:15 pm
Mateej wrote :
Diego78 wrote :

Move on, Satan my lord is coming to get you.

:o :mrgreen: :lol:

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 23, 2021, 12:50 am
Agree on all points!

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » September 23, 2021, 1:00 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Agree on all points!

u hater

Meow

by Meow » September 23, 2021, 1:10 am
Veen wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

I think we need to hear an explanation from immortal

CAUGHT IN 32K EXTREMELY HIGH ULTRA HD

Should be definitely banned from this community for having a foot fetish and perma banned from staff pos

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 23, 2021, 2:04 am
Diego78 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Told ya he was ban evading.

Thanks for playing Hero_Dark, enjoy another forum ban since you added yourself over a fucking joke, yet again.
115 posts Page 1 of 12
Return to “The Bar”