Talk about anything.
32 posts Page 4 of 4

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » April 27, 2024, 10:35 am
Hero.Dark wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I love the fucking irony of both sides telling each other to 'improve your English" when both sides have terrible English.

I'm going to give both Renegades members and Vampires members some advice...

"Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

There is ZERO point to any of this, and the fact you bellends are fighting, pulling people's rights, and arguing in game, on forums, on discord... it's fucking pathetic. You're not grown men going to war, you're little boys playing a video game. Knock this shit off and do something productive for once.

Every word karu said it is correct, It's actually both of you can't speak English well, But it isn't the idea, The important thing why Renegades members fighting vampires? You have to calm down pros, I still remember when my father told me if you saw someone angry from you that prove you better than him, So that means vampires better than renegades, !

hero dark goated for becoming more mature, gg

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » April 27, 2024, 7:17 pm
Abstract wrote :
Hero.Dark wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I love the fucking irony of both sides telling each other to 'improve your English" when both sides have terrible English.

I'm going to give both Renegades members and Vampires members some advice...

"Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

There is ZERO point to any of this, and the fact you bellends are fighting, pulling people's rights, and arguing in game, on forums, on discord... it's fucking pathetic. You're not grown men going to war, you're little boys playing a video game. Knock this shit off and do something productive for once.

Every word karu said it is correct, It's actually both of you can't speak English well, But it isn't the idea, The important thing why Renegades members fighting vampires? You have to calm down pros, I still remember when my father told me if you saw someone angry from you that prove you better than him, So that means vampires better than renegades, !

hero dark goated for becoming more mature, gg

Ahhaahhaahahahahaha

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!
32 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “The Bar”