How to fail become moderator,then rage and quit" by Policaja

Talk about anything.
47 posts Page 1 of 5

Policajac

Policajac
Donator

Post by Policajac » June 28, 2012, 12:17 pm
ghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghf
dgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfgh
sdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbgh
fdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfvvghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgfghsdgzsbghfdgfdgdfgf

My gud friend aka failed admen Oxxy asked to make this guide so I as his gud friend I did.
Enjoy.

Koala

koala
Donator

Post by Koala » June 28, 2012, 12:21 pm
nob
420 blaze it fgts

Cobra

Cobra
Donator

Post by Cobra » June 28, 2012, 12:42 pm
This ,
fucks up Lsrcr
Signature has been hidden (0,01 pixels too high) <---- Really? Really Johnson?

(`-`)(._. )( ._.)( ' -') Just lookin for a fuck to give..

Spoiler: show

Policajac

Policajac
Donator

Post by Policajac » June 28, 2012, 1:03 pm
[Lsrcr]Cobra wrote :
This ,
fucks up Lsrcr

And I really care.

iMax

iMax

Post by iMax » June 28, 2012, 1:05 pm
:roll:

Policajac

Policajac
Donator

Post by Policajac » June 28, 2012, 1:09 pm
Why you people taking Lsrcr too too seriously? :roll:

Cobra

Cobra
Donator

Post by Cobra » June 28, 2012, 1:19 pm
[Lsrcr]Policajac wrote :

Because people liek you cant appreciate the hard work people have done for a "gaming server"

I can only Wish you that one day you will see when retards like you ruin hard work of people is no fun
Signature has been hidden (0,01 pixels too high) <---- Really? Really Johnson?

(`-`)(._. )( ._.)( ' -') Just lookin for a fuck to give..

Spoiler: show

Policajac

Policajac
Donator

Post by Policajac » June 28, 2012, 1:21 pm
[Lsrcr]Cobra wrote :
[Lsrcr]Policajac wrote :

Because people liek you cant appreciate the hard work people have done for a "gaming server"

I can only Wish you that one day you will see when retards like you ruin hard work of people is no fun

Juice is the liquid that is naturally contained in fruit and vegetables. It can also refer to liquids that are flavored with these or other biological food sources such as meat and seafood. It is commonly consumed as a beverage or used as an ingredient or flavoring in foods.

iBig.

iBig

Post by iBig. » June 28, 2012, 3:14 pm
[Lsrcr]Cobra wrote :
[Lsrcr]Policajac wrote :

well your not helping anyone here, policajac done more than you so I guess he should say "I can only Wish you that one day you will see when retards like you ruin hard work of people is no fun" to you lol
Kill the weebs

GodspeedM

GodspeedM

Post by GodspeedM » June 28, 2012, 3:56 pm
[Lsrcr]Big wrote :
[Lsrcr]Cobra wrote :
[Lsrcr]Policajac wrote :

well your not helping anyone here, policajac done more than you so I guess he should say "I can only Wish you that one day you will see when retards like you ruin hard work of people is no fun" to you lol

you sure?
I'm so mlg
47 posts Page 1 of 5
Return to “The Bar”