>> First Game/s <<

Talk about anything.
55 posts Page 1 of 6

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

Post by Phenomenal » October 1, 2014, 12:03 pm
Well, simple you memorize which game you first played if you can as youngster (a child) or you can mention what type of game you played first online when you got your PC and how it all started in your gaming experience.

Let's start:

Mine is Metal Gear Solid, when i was young, my dad had bought the PS2 and the game itself and after work he used to come and play it and i used to watch him, later on after a month i started playing it, i didn't care what they are saying, i just wanted to play haha. Moreover years passed and at the age of 14, i started playing it again and decided to focus more on the story line, playing all Metal Gear series and it was pretty damn interesting and fun. :)

As for the PC:
It was Combat Arms, my friend's mum decided to install it on my PC since i didn't know how at that time haha, and later on me and my brother used to share the PC and play it, to tell you the truth we mostly fought to get the possesion of the PC all day to play the game. After some time, i made like 2 or 3 years playing the game. I surfed/looked into more the internet and started knowing how to install/download games later on and i moved on some other online games mostly FPS.
Last edited by Phenomenal on October 1, 2014, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gal

Gal
Donator

Post by gal » October 1, 2014, 12:10 pm
Icy tower

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

Post by Wajeeh » October 1, 2014, 12:11 pm
I started from Mario pc game

Weeb|Admin|Developer

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

Post by Phenomenal » October 1, 2014, 12:13 pm
Wajeeh wrote :

gal wrote :
Icy tower

Describe how it all started if you want to. :)

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

Post by Wajeeh » October 1, 2014, 12:17 pm
Wajeeh wrote :

My brother bought a computer when I was 6 or 7 years of age. I used to press arrow keys some times and move the hero here and there. I don't remember much since I was very young at that time :P

Weeb|Admin|Developer

noʎʞɔnɟ

Table

Post by noʎʞɔnɟ » October 1, 2014, 12:18 pm
Crash Bandicoot for the PS2 with my mom.
Image?

EvolutionJr

Suisei
Donator

Post by EvolutionJr » October 1, 2014, 12:31 pm
Harvest Moon and Pokemon (Gen 3) using VBA Emulator (PC).
I got them from my friend, can't remember much.

First Online Game :
Audition Online, when i was 8 or 9 probably.

Aleksa

Aleksa
Game Administrator

Post by Aleksa » October 1, 2014, 12:46 pm
GTA 2, Crash bandicoot, Driver 2 and the other one game which I evidently don't remember, but it was a great game.
Faraon78910 wrote :
i remember back in 2013 when aleksa told me to give me keys of helicopter, i did and i never saw my helicopter again :cry: :cry:

Raskit wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
no this game is cancer anyway, also why you put this I you antichrist? turn your life around please bro.

lol

Moiz Nouman

moiz

Post by Moiz Nouman » October 1, 2014, 12:47 pm
my first game on PC was some sort of racing game. I don't remember the name but it was some F1 car racing game. All my cousins and friends had PC at that time and I didn't. I asked my parents to buy me a PC, at that time, I was 4 or 5 years old. My parents bought me a PC (don't remember which one, what pentium or any specs...) and it had an F1 racing game. I used to play it and enjoyed it alot. Second game was sega games (mario series, metal slug series, kof series... etc), I used to play it whole day. Then I broke my PC and I bought a new one after a year or two.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

iBig.

iBig

Post by iBig. » October 1, 2014, 1:06 pm
Doom 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Heretic
Kill the weebs
55 posts Page 1 of 6
Return to “The Bar”