Rap Battle.

Talk about anything.
136 posts Page 1 of 14

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » September 23, 2016, 9:46 pm
Lets do a rap battle with roasting our selves.
Anyone can start first by typing something and roasting me, then we can continue roast each other.
GL!
glgy geri

Mizo19

Mizo

Post by Mizo19 » September 23, 2016, 10:01 pm
i'm in the 9th grade and you caling me a Lamer, Bitch i'm making stacks i'm a pro gamer, Imma find your mom and imma user her....

To be contunied...

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » September 24, 2016, 1:26 am
Can't none of you dudes on this site rap, the stuff that you write wack, it's pointless to write back, You can't even fight back & I'm giving you light raps, Silencer on the pipe gat, I keep a death quiet, I don't need to hype that, if the feds ask you, i even ain't write that... If this was "Friday" you wouldn't come to get your bike back, cause I'll leave you all "Red" and tell you to hike back... mannn you have to be nice just to type that...

but now I see the truth like I got my sight back. My thoughts are diamonds falling like I got my kite back. man I really like that, I take it by the G because I like stacks, I'm taking it easy like I'm carrying a light pack, You guys are nerds, you spitting one byte raps. 90 degrees, I put a gun like that, if you seen the movie Friday, you remember when Red's chain got took? Well imma make you run like that LOL

Spoiler: show
Oh, Now everybody want to copy, right?
It's because Juice is the blueprint.
I bet you think I want your 2 cents.

:P: :RIGHTS; :O:

Spoiler: show

The truth only hurts those who lie.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » September 24, 2016, 5:48 am
You think your gangster you think your g but that's why you got your ass whopped by me, overconfidence is the killer of most, believing the same shit you boast, the more blinded they are the harder they fall, it's what happens when you're all talk, like chalk they crumble to might, most niggas gain sense and take a hike, if you're smart you'll do the same, if not then carve out your name on stone cause that's the last place you're gonna own, 6 feet under and still ain't known it was a shame that couldn't grow old, cause the gears are in motion and cards are at play, at the end of the day you'll be more worthless then clay, dead or alive im a force that still stands, the shit that don't get buried in sand. As time goes by your kingdom will fall, while all you can do is whitness the loss.
Last edited by Indognito on September 24, 2016, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

NotAnAdmin

Notan
Donator

Post by NotAnAdmin » September 24, 2016, 6:03 am
mom's spaghetti

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » September 24, 2016, 7:28 am
galaxygeri, white man
was born in sea of japan
evaluated from frog
to human and ate his dog
he had sex with duck
and his youtube channel suck

dont pay attention to first 5 lines, 6th is important

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Jaker

Jaker
Donator

Post by Jaker » September 24, 2016, 7:37 am

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » September 24, 2016, 11:25 am
Yo yo what the fucK? Dont you know you are a duck? My youtube channel may suck, but hey, unlike you which all can do is bla bla bla which isnt even rap, but its okay, rap isnt for nerds, its for sers. You are a nerd, yes i promote you to leader, because all you can do is suck dick. You think you are a G, but you are a C. Oh by the way, G stays for Gangsta and C for censored! Rofl, i am sorry, i know you cant do anything, but hey, its internet, isnt it?
glgy geri

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » September 24, 2016, 12:33 pm
GalaxyGeri wrote :
Yo yo what the fucK? Dont you know you are a duck? My youtube channel may suck, but hey, unlike you which all can do is bla bla bla which isnt even rap, but its okay, rap isnt for nerds, its for sers. You are a nerd, yes i promote you to leader, because all you can do is suck dick. You think you are a G, but you are a C. Oh by the way, G stays for Gangsta and C for censored! Rofl, i am sorry, i know you cant do anything, but hey, its internet, isnt it?

can someone tell me is he trying to rap or to defend himself? loooooool

my dick
you can only lick
but wait, you know what
that ya mama path
your rap
makes me nap

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Deadly

Deadly