Houses - donated and undonated

A place to barter your wealth!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Absynth

Absynth
Community Manager

by Absynth » July 18, 2015, 11:41 pm
Hello fellow players,

I've seen that many players still don't know the difference between donated and undonated houses. I see many players selling donated houses on the forums as well as directly in game.
If you sell your house, it doesn't matter if it's donated or undonated. As soon as you sell it in game, it will be undonated for the next owner. A house is only donated for the player who donated for it (makes sense). It doesn't matter if the player who wants to buy it pays with money, Donation Points or jailcards. The only way to have a house as donated house is to pay 6 Donation Points to the server (through any administrator).
If you ask an administrator to transfer a house to you and keep the donation status, your request will be denied, because you'd own a house as donated without actually donating for it.

Moreover, I want to use this chance to remind you that you are not allowed to own more than one undonated house at the same time.
Server Rules wrote :
You may only own one non-donation house at a time. This limitation may not be circumvented by creating another account. Any users found guilty of this will have their houses revoked and their accounts locked.

If there are still any misunderstandings or any problems, you can send a forum PM to me.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Market”