Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » January 24, 2018, 8:40 am
In-game name: Mohamed_Elmasry
Forum name: Mohamed_Elmasry
Roleplay name: Axel Bert
Score: 8k
Proof of score:
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers: Hello Member,Today I am applying to join you and this is because I have some friends here and I want to play with them. Also some of the group of Staf are my friends. and i love SF so much so i want to be one of its member to improve my driving and i am interested to join this group,i hope i get accepted soon.
We cruise until the bombs drop!
kind Regards!
Attachments
sa-mp-166.png

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » January 24, 2018, 8:57 am
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by The Head Drivers or one of our trained drivers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules. If you see one of these testers online,Personal Message one them that you want to get tested for San Fierro Cruisers.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shady
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee
[Lsrcr]Joao

Trained Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Yuvi
[Lsrcr]Bison
[Lsrcr]Jobin

You must take the test in 5 days period of time from your application registration or you will be automatically denied for being inactive while applying.We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » January 24, 2018, 12:04 pm
Mohamed_Elmasry's Test

Rules Part
  • Correct answers - 8/10
  • Incorrect answers - 2/10
  • Rules Score - 4/5

Roleplay Part
  • Basic Roleplay Knowledge - Good basic knowledge.
  • Metagame and Powergame explanations - Couldn't explain 'Metagame'.' Powergame' explanation was just okay.
  • Roleplay Score - 3.5/5

Driving Part
  • Vehicle used - Sultan
  • Location - San Fierro
  • Drifting - Occasional Drifting
  • Car Health - 700HP
  • Driving Score - 3.25/5

Final Score - 10.75/15

Extra Comments: He is overall a nice guy and his attitude seems good to me. He needs to revise 'Metagame' and 'powergame'. His driving skills are descent but he needs some practice with drifts.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » February 13, 2018, 5:53 pm

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the group Mohamed_Elmasry! Test could have been done better but I feel like you will learn the ropes with us eventually. You have been added as a Rookie.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”