ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » April 1, 2018, 7:41 pm
In-game name: ZL5O
Forum name: ZL5O
Roleplay name: Steph_Hogan
Score: 7800+
Proof of score:
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers: San Fierro Cruisers is a great group . This group is really good with nice members . I always see members playing for fun and cophunting some times . I want to play with them because of this reasons . I am not good at roleplay but i will try to improve it and to be with this nice members .I will try to see what they doing and do like them to be like that in everything . I really like this group
Regards,
ZL5O

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » April 1, 2018, 8:05 pm
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by The Head Drivers or one of our trained drivers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules. If you see one of these testers online,Personal Message one them that you want to get tested for San Fierro Cruisers.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shady
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee
[Lsrcr]Joao

Trained Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Yuvi
[Lsrcr]Bison
[Lsrcr]Jobin

You must take the test in 5 days period of time from your application registration or you will be automatically denied for being inactive while applying.We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.

BronzeLee

BronzeLee
Retired Administrator

by BronzeLee » April 2, 2018, 6:04 pm
Hey my friend, I'm ready to continue testing when your all set. Please come ingame when your all set and we'll give you a full run with the test to make sure your set for the standards of the San Fierro Cruisers. Or if your on Discord let me know if I'm not ingame and I'll continue with testing.

ZL5O's Test

Rules Part
  • Correct answers - 8/10
  • Incorrect answers - 2/10
  • Rules Score - 4/5

Roleplay Part
  • Basic Roleplay Knowledge - 3/5
  • Metagame and Powergame explanations - 2/5
  • Roleplay Score - 4/5

Driving Part
  • Vehicle used - Sultan & Elegy
  • Location - San Fierro, The Big Ear Radar Station, Bone County
  • Drifting - 4/5
  • Car Health - 5/5
  • Driving Score - 4/5

Final Score - 12/15

Extra Comments:

The applicant doesn't know the understanding of Metagame/Metagaming and Powergame/Powergaming but I've explained this during part of the question & answer portion of the meeting. The player has done a quick but easy roleplay relating to vehicle maintenance, he has asked me a few times on commands and did go Out of Character a couple of times, but its only on minor cases but over time he does have opportunities on improving his capabilities for later business or future roleplay scenarios.

It may of taken sometime since there was some down time between Sunday & Monday but the applicant has some knowledge relating to the rules, whilst at one point he was unsure of one of them at the same time but once he gets use to the new rules he should be alright to blend. He does have some Basic Roleplay Knowledge but overall he does have some a good mind relating to the subject whilst working his way through the scenario at hand, whilst Driving the Sultan in San Fierro he has kept up with the leading vehicle pretty well without a scratch on his vehicle and was aware of the corners the vehicle was taking whilst he was following along. We took the drifting part towards the Big Ear Radar Station in Bone County with the Elegy, his drifting was pretty decent but at the same time he does have room to improve on that so if he does some practice on some occasions he might be able to master the vehicle if he gets some time to try out the vehicle at a time.

Anyway, its been abit of a bumpy ride at times when I was experiencing forum trouble, but ingame the player was pretty here and there but at the same time he enjoyed the driving parts. I wish you luck on your application.
Returning to Los Santos soon, 2023

Click the spoiler for a surprise
Spoiler: show
My WTF Train goes Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF WTF

Forums: Active (Current level: Low)
Ingame: Active (Current level: Low)
(Proud former administrator, 2008-2022)

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » April 3, 2018, 11:31 pm
Positive
-Good Attitude
-Okay Test
-Active
Good Luck!

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

by CezPlayer » April 4, 2018, 1:34 pm
Positive
+ Good attitude;
+ Fine test results;

Good luck!

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » April 4, 2018, 6:02 pm
The test seems okay and I saw a portion of your test when it came to the driving and generally it’s best to drive a classic car or low rider since that’s a good 75% of what this group is about, you weren’t doing anything special (as in threading the needle, driving cars that you aren’t the best with, putting yourself through situations where you knew it would be difficult to overcome and succeeding) on top of that you were driving anything but a classic. Since a good portion of the group is about classics I would want you to practice driving those types of cars since saloon type vehicles are the easiest to drive. I will only give you a negative since the cars you chose were of no challenge to steer or “handle” if you will. Good luck

Steva

Steva

by Steva » April 11, 2018, 10:44 am
Positive
good attitude
active
gl

BronzeLee

BronzeLee
Retired Administrator

by BronzeLee » April 27, 2018, 8:23 pm

ACCEPTED

Welcome to San Fierro Cruisers, ZL5O. PM a Head Driver in-game to receive your rights.

Returning to Los Santos soon, 2023

Click the spoiler for a surprise
Spoiler: show
My WTF Train goes Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF WTF

Forums: Active (Current level: Low)
Ingame: Active (Current level: Low)
(Proud former administrator, 2008-2022)
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”