justplayin

justplayin

Post by justplayin » January 18, 2014, 8:46 pm
In-game name: justplayin
Roleplay name: Justin Lobo
Forum name: justplayin
Score: 1007
Proof of score:
Reason why do you want to join (Make this at least 2-3 lines long and don't lie in it)

Hello, i want to join because i red an advertise on the mainchat in samp. i asked what sf cruiser was. The member asked me to read the forum. i red the forum. I like to drive with fast cars, like drifting. i am not in any group yet, thanks

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » January 18, 2014, 8:52 pm
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by
The Head Drivers or one of our chosen testers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shaco
[Lsrcr]Sheen
[Lsrcr]Syshad

Training Officers:
[Lsrcr]Kaosx234
[Lsrcr]Tolis
[Lsrcr]Mateej990

We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

Post by Shady » January 18, 2014, 9:39 pm
Justplayin's Test

Driving 2.75/5 - Car health was around 577+ kept a very high amount of distance from me,at some points i lost him,handling needs improvement and speed is average. Keep improving and practising the driving with Sultan

Rules 3.75/5 - Needs to re-read the rules a little bit,felt that he wasn't sure what to answer

Roleplaying / Roleplay Knowledge 3/5 -Answered one question wrong and forgot the definition of Metagame

Extra comment from your side: Well considering you're new to the groups in LSRCR and just hit the 1000 score,you didn't do that bad but from my side,you need more practice and more time to be one of us. I'll let members vote on this application to see the final decision. Good luck.

justplayin

justplayin

Post by justplayin » January 18, 2014, 9:43 pm
Thanks for testin,

youre true about that im new with groups, i just hit 1000 points, ill train with the sultan, i always drive with turismo, sultan was a total different handling. ill re read everythin and train with the sultan. thanks

Shaco wrote :
Justplayin's Test

Driving 2.75/5 - Car health was around 577+ kept a very high amount of distance from me,at some points i lost him,handling needs improvement and speed is average. Keep improving and practising the driving with Sultan

Rules 3.75/5 - Needs to re-read the rules a little bit,felt that he wasn't sure what to answer

Roleplaying / Roleplay Knowledge 3/5 -Answered one question wrong and forgot the definition of Metagame

Extra comment from your side: Well considering you're new to the groups in LSRCR and just hit the 1000 score,you didn't do that bad but from my side,you need more practice and more time to be one of us. I'll let members vote on this application to see the final decision. Good luck.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » January 19, 2014, 5:25 pm
Positive.
- Bad test
-good attitude
- he ask me few time if we can rece together

But please improve your skills.

SyshadHaru

Syshad

Post by SyshadHaru » January 20, 2014, 9:42 pm

I don't think you're ready just yet. Keep improving your skills. I'm going to shorten your waiting time by 1 week since you did not do so bad. You may re-apply on the 27th of January. Good Luck.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”