Freya
Game Administrator

by Walid » January 4, 2016, 8:18 pm
In-game name:WalidPrince
Forum name:Walid
Roleplay name:John Maro
Score:4000
Proof of score: https://ls-rcr.com/user/WalidPrince
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers: today i got inivited by ifanta so I want to join because I really like this group and I think I will fit well in it, because I do have someroleplay because it is really fun. I like to cruise around. What attracted me to this group is this new ongoing and i hope i will get accepted and i hope make a good test
The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » January 6, 2016, 9:33 am
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by The Head Drivers or one of our trained drivers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules. If you see one of these testers online,Personal Message one them that you want to get tested for San Fierro Cruisers.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shaco
[Lsrcr]Sheen
[Lsrcr]Syshad
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee

Trained Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Tolis
[Lsrcr]Joao
[Lsrcr]Yuvi
[Lsrcr]Judgement
[Lsrcr]Cyborg
[Lsrcr]Phyzx

You must take the test in 5 days period of time from your application registration or you will be automatically denied for being inactive while applying.We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

by iFanta » January 10, 2016, 12:09 am
Applicant didn't take the test in 5 days period of time.
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

The_Fury

Fury

by The_Fury » January 10, 2016, 6:07 am
also this is not walid's english i can get whole lsrcr to prove it :lol:
When we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » January 10, 2016, 9:07 am

Thanks Fury for the heads up. Seems like this applicant copied a part of a reason from an old accepted application. Hard to believe this was a coincidence when it's an application for S.F.C and has the same words. We do not tolerate copied reasons. You may apply in 1 month (10th of February 2016) if you wish to do so. If you apply with another copied reason,it may result in a blacklist.

[Lsrcr]Anaas wrote :
In-game name: [Lsrcr]Anaas
Roleplay name: Anaas Cold
Forum name: Anaas_Cold
Score: 5000+
Proof of score: Tagged member
Reason why do you want to join: This is an interesting group with many well-known players in it. I also like to roleplay because it is really fun. I like to cruise around. What attracted me to this group is this new ongoing event as well. I also love road trips, would also love to learn things such as drifting.

Regards,
[Lsrcr]Anaas

Walid wrote :
In-game name:WalidPrince
Forum name:Walid
Roleplay name:John Maro
Score:4000
Proof of score: https://ls-rcr.com/user/WalidPrince
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers: today i got inivited by ifanta so I want to join because I really like this group and I think I will fit well in it, because I do have someroleplay because it is really fun. I like to cruise around. What attracted me to this group is this new ongoing and i hope i will get accepted and i hope make a good test
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”