don_daket

by don_daket » March 17, 2016, 9:00 pm
In-game name:don_daket
Forum name: don_daket
Roleplay name: james john
Score: 2969
Proof of score: Ls-rcr.com/user/don_daket
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers:
Hello everyone! First of all,[lsrcr]walid has ivited me to this group, I'm applying to this awesome group because I think that it's one of the bests groups to apply in Lsrcr. I would love to Roleplay with every members of the group and to drive around with them. I have a lot of friends here and I think I could earn more experience in every aspects with them. I love driving cars and stunting and in my opinion it's a cool way to chill and relax. Those are the reasons why I want to join this group! Thank you for reading my application.
Last edited by don_daket on March 17, 2016, 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » March 17, 2016, 9:29 pm
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by The Head Drivers or one of our trained drivers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules. If you see one of these testers online,Personal Message one them that you want to get tested for San Fierro Cruisers.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shaco
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee
[Lsrcr]Joao
[Lsrcr]Cyborg

Trained Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Yuvi
[Lsrcr]Phyzx
[Lsrcr]Bison
[Lsrcr]iFanta

You must take the test in 5 days period of time from your application registration or you will be automatically denied for being inactive while applying.We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » March 25, 2016, 9:01 am

DENIED

User failed to get tested in 5 days prior of the application - you may re-apply in 1 week (1st of April) if you wish to do so.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”