Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » May 14, 2016, 3:25 pm
In-game name:OG.Loc
Forum name: [Lsrcr]OG.Loc
Roleplay name: Sergio Carlos
Score: 7200+
Proof of score: Image
Why do you want to join the San Fierro Cruisers: Hello San Fierro Cruisers I am applying for 2nd time in this awesome group.I want to join in this group because I saw having fun and I want to be a part of it.Most of my friends are in there then I thought to join in this awesome group.I'll wait for the test in-game and I hope I pass it.Thank you for reading this.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

by iFanta » May 14, 2016, 4:47 pm
Thank you for applying to the San Fierro Cruisers. Before you can be a member of this group you must get tested by The Head Drivers or one of our trained drivers. You will get tested the Driving,Roleplaying and last but not least the knowledge of the group rules. If you see one of these testers online,Personal Message one them that you want to get tested for San Fierro Cruisers.

Head Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Shaco
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee
[Lsrcr]Joao
[Lsrcr]Cyborg

Trained Drivers:
[Lsrcr]Yuvi
[Lsrcr]Phyzx
[Lsrcr]Bison
[Lsrcr]iFanta

You must take the test in 5 days period of time from your application registration or you will be automatically denied for being inactive while applying.We wish you good luck for the test and hope you pass it successfully.
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » May 22, 2016, 3:13 pm

DENIED

You failed to get tested in time. Re-apply in 1 week (29th May) if you still wish to do so.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”