Your experience as a SFC member

Hang out & have discussions related to San Fierro Cruisers
5 posts Page 1 of 1

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

by StormWind » December 1, 2015, 9:05 am
This topic is designed to make us remember how SFC changed our game experience.

My name in-game is [Lsrcr]StormWind, I am currently a "Night Illusionist" and I joined San Fierro Cruisers on 10th of August 2014. It's been more than a year ago and I don't regret a tiny bit.

SFC Application: viewtopic.php?f=246&t=45531

I had 800 score when I first applied, the minimum score required was 1000 but I gave it a go since I saw the group very active and it kinda felt right to do so. Nobody knew me by then, I was a nobody but I was sure that i had the necessary skills to be a part of this group. I also remember Shaco testing me and I was extremely nervous. I wanted to prove that I can do it, that score is nothing in comparison to skills and SA-MP experience. I made it! I got accepted in SFC. I have to say that I was very happy, proud that I made it, I was now a member of the greatest Ls-rcr groups. Time went by and people got to know me better.

My most rewarding satisfaction was being a part of the SFC Promotional Video, made exactly a month after joining the Cruisers.
Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNVFOfOEdg

I remember being extremely well, we were united, it was an experience that I never felt before in an online game. It took a while but I had the help of some extraordinary people. I'm not going to give names and such, because all of you have something special.

More than one year has passed and I would like to see your SFC experience. What are your accomplishments? How did you feel when you first joined?

San Fierro Cruiser StormWind, over and out.

We cruise until the bombs drop!

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » December 2, 2015, 1:33 am
San Fierro Crusiers is my first group, i joined at the 1st of August 2014 and now i'm a cruiser, i didn't miss a promotion till i reached Night illusionst and i was a COTM for three times and 2 of them was in a row

same As you, the most fun that i had in this group was in making the promotional video, participating in it was amazing.

This group is something to be proud of, you don't regret moments here, well yea we go inactive from time to time but when it comes, you enjoy the unique experience that no other group makes you feel like it.
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime

Drin

Drin

by Drin » January 5, 2016, 6:16 pm
Ehh, I was a Drifter before, I think, but I got kicked due to not replying to inactivity checks, which was totally fair as It was my mistake.
I re-joined the group like 3 months ago, I think and I never regret it, because its one of the most wonderful groups.
The thing that I like the most are the races, road trips, and car meetings.
I had such a great time here and I'll continue having even more fun than before.

Spoiler: show

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » January 5, 2016, 6:33 pm
Hello ,
I am in SFC since 2014 November 19, now passed more than one year here. It was great being in this group and cruisng around S.A. Cyborg was my tester and it was his first test. I still remeber Cyborg was really excited and he said only get tested by him, cuz it was his first test. And the test passed greatly and got accepted in SFC.
Now im "Night Illusionist". I will stay here as long as i can.

Regards,
[Lsrcr]Jobin

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » January 8, 2016, 8:23 pm
Spoiler: show
Subject: San Fierro Cruisers [OLD TOPIC]

Shaco wrote :
tamer99 wrote :
In-game name: Yuvraj_Cappola
Roleplay name: Jacki Cappola
Forum name: tamer99
Score: +1100
Proof of score: You saw it in game.
Reason why you want to join :
first of all , I liked your group cars / skins . the group members is very nice guys , so I want to be part of them .
I wanted to be in this group from long time , but I wasn't have +1000 score , So I hope now I will get accepted .
- this group has very active members .

Test of Yuvraj_Cappola

Driving 4/5 - Sultan - Good stunts,good driving,kept up with me but had some damage,car health was around 793

Roleplay 5/5 Excellent roleplay knowledge

Rules 3/5 Needs to re-read the rules,had some mistakes

Note:You did a good test and you really look interested and motivated to the San Fierro Cruisers. I will give you a shot. Welcome to the San Fierro Cruisers. ACCEPTED.

I applied on December 3, 2013 and got accepted after 30mins, xD. I always wanted to reach 1000 score to apply for the group, even before I got 1000 score I was joining SFC events. I remember the last event I joined, Race hosted by Cxdur. I was a newbie... I started learning alot from Shaco... SFC became official, members started to be active more, more applications... everyday cruising... I started applying for SFC school courses, BronzeLee started teaching a lot of things. I became a professional with vehicle handling and more few things... So I became SFC school teacher, I started to teach players what I have learned from BronzeLee and shaco (and maybe Joao I forgot). Then I became tester :D... and reached the highest rank with my own hard work. I really learned a lot in this group. Thank you for everything!.
- I hope the group will back active again, I miss the cruising with SFC members. Roadtrips, races...derby..marathon... etc...
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Garage”