The Return from Hiatus

Hang out & have discussions related to San Fierro Cruisers
2 posts Page 1 of 1

BronzeLee

BronzeLee
Retired Administrator

by BronzeLee » April 3, 2018, 6:41 pm
Log Recorded on April 3rd, Tuesday 2018:

As time passed, a figure who was known as Leon Temple who was known for the establishment of the Haru Family Franchise for establishing legal businesses San Fierro by purchasing the nearby Wang Cars Showroom, Transfenders Mod Garage & local Pay n' Spray Repair Garage in order to bring the name to light and also to keep the crew's image out of the dark. Throughout the past few years & months, he disappeared almost without a trace due to complications with his family so he returned to England from San Fierro to get things sorted out back home, as time went on he temporarily went off radar relating to police activity and events in San Andreas but has been sending postcards back to the crew's residence to make sure he's informing his crew that he is still alive.

Suddenly, on Sunday 1st April 2018, Leon Temple resurfaced back in the state of San Fierro after his long hiatus whilst was unaware of some changes relating to the system in the San Fierro Cruisers, but despite this he decided that the break took longer than expected and was messaged new co-ordinates of a new clubhouse location the SFC managed to secure and got a taxi to the location, once he arrived he was greeted with open arms by veteran members along with Jeffery 'Shady' Haru and was greeted by new members of the crew, after he was welcomed back he re-acquired keys to his Grotti Cheetah, Karin Sultan and Albany Hermes & later began to co-ordinate activities with the San Fierro Cruisers, saying the following phrase to fellow members "Gentlemen, a new era has begun. Lets get this party started".

Yes, I'm back in action fellas, sorry if I didn't update you on activity or so but life caught up with me but I managed to come back after several weeks/months of inactivity. But anyway, welcome to new members and hello to the lads still in the crew, a new era has begun for the SFC, lets get this party started.
Returning to Los Santos soon, 2023

Click the spoiler for a surprise
Spoiler: show
My WTF Train goes Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF WTF

Forums: Active (Current level: Low)
Ingame: Active (Current level: Low)
(Proud former administrator, 2008-2022)

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

by CezPlayer » April 13, 2018, 2:53 pm
SFC4life!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Garage”