S.A. Army Application [★] enchantress [TESTED]

Are you interested in joining the S.A. Army? If so, submit your S.A. Army application here!

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

12 posts Page 1 of 2

enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » April 28, 2024, 6:00 pm

S.A. Army Application

In-Game Name: enchantress
Score: 17,000+
Proof of Status: https://imgur.com/a/uxWgFR6
Time Zone (GMT): GMT+1
Reason: Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I am here again to submit my new application to army.
The main reason why I'm here again, because i was an ex army member, and i know the tactics and teamwork of the members and I'm always  teaming with most of the members, i have a lot of friends in this faction; and of course I gained a lot of experience while I was a member  and I know that Army members are highly skilled. 

As you know, i made a big mistake when i left Sa army faction, i was thinking to join swat, but i didnt pass the rules part, and i think Sa.Army faction will always be my best, i miss when i was teaming with soldiers, and im always asking myself why i left, sorry for letting you down guys, i hope i'll get another chance to join, i'll stay in here, Trust me, i'll not do it again and let you down, Finally, I'll try my best to be member again, and play a good role in the team.

enchantress, ex sa army Staff Sergeant.
28/04/2024
18:59

Spoiler: show

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 29, 2024, 6:44 pm

The TestBefore the Generals decide whether to accept or deny you, you must pass an interview part in-game which consists of two stages: general conversation and knowledge of Army rules. You must pass the two stages of the interview part or else you will be automatically denied.

You can schedule an interview by contacting one of the testers found below.
The TestersHead Training Officer

Image Faraon
GMT +1

Assistant Head Training Officer

Image Mockery
GMT +5

Training Officers

Image BeX
GMT +8
Image Mahmoud
GMT +1
The S.A. Army wishes you luck & hopes you pass the test successfully!

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » May 1, 2024, 5:55 pm

Test conducted by: Mockery
Interview Results
Stage 1: General conversation

The applicant has PASSED stage one.
Stage 2: Knowledge of Army Rules

The applicant has PASSED stage two.
Training Officers' comment(s): The applicant has appeared confident and respectful throughout the whole interview. His answers were precise and on point. The applicant has answered to all 12 questions correctly.

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » May 1, 2024, 9:30 pm
Sorry bro as i said its gon be negative
Unloyal to the faction
In my opinion you failed to joined as swat and came back to us as another option as you clearly said in your leaving statement i dont need to quote it.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Wazuki

W4zuki
Donator

by Wazuki » May 2, 2024, 12:42 am
Recommended,

A great friend, I do agree that you made a mistake, but I am damn sure that you regrets what you have committed.
We only heared that you've done a mistake, but what we do know is far more important than that, you've done your best to ensure you were well representing the faction. We played together for a long time and I know that you're army material, You're dedicated member that i'd like to see another time among us.
Everyone deserves a second chance, You're gonna be a great addition as you were in the past and I hope that you won't let me down.

All the best buddy!

Berlin

Berlin
Donator

by Berlin » May 3, 2024, 9:04 am
Positive
Great guy
Skilled.
ARMY STAFF SERGENT

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master Army VIP

by Cover » May 3, 2024, 9:49 am
We all do mistakes and then we regret it, it's just a game anyway. Positive

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » May 3, 2024, 11:57 am
Negative
- You left because you wanted to try out SWAT. After attempting it twice and failing, you've returned with regrets about leaving this faction. Factions play a significant role in our community, and it's important to respect that and set better examples.

Discord: swaka9

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » May 3, 2024, 1:35 pm
You're not the first or last to leave the army for another faction and then decide to come back. We all made mistakes and learned from them. It's just a game after all
Positive

Checkmate

Checkmate
Donator

by Checkmate » May 4, 2024, 12:36 pm
When you were the member of army you represent us greatly, leaving a faction for other one and coming back is not a big deal if you wont repeat it often however i know that you learnt from that mistake and i hope that you wont do it again so its a positive from my side, as others said its just a game.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Recruitment Office”