S.W.A.T. Report!

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » October 23, 2019, 6:56 am
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Moral
Reported Member: [Lsrcr]Hiresh - [Lsrcr]Elmasry
Reason: Cuff abuse
Proof:
Spoiler: show

Other: You must not cuff a civilian inside of the S.W.A.T. or Army zone and wait for him/her to become Wanted. Also, you must not pre-cuff civilian in order to force him to purchase C4 blocks.
Last edited by Grand on October 23, 2019, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » October 23, 2019, 9:18 am
Can you explain why you cuffed him Hiresh? He was clearly not wanted, but was inside the base. For what I can see both you and Elmasry cuffed him, Elmasry was first one to do it on the video, and he searched him, that is fair enough, you however also cuffed him after Elmasry, then uncuffed him, and then again cuffed him, eventually leaving him cuffed until he was dragged.

As far as I can see, Masry and him were dueling, and Masry was left at a very low HP, so that would explain the cuffing part, but you two should've been aware of the rule which states that civilians (non criminals) are not to be cuffed inside the base strictly for this reason where they can become wanted against their will, while being unable to move because of SWAT cuffs.

If you had not been cuffing him, and he got his wanted level, that would've been alright, but since you did cuff him, to me it looks like a rule-break.

Please give your defense on this matter, both of you.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » October 23, 2019, 11:59 am
Okay, so the first time I cuffed him, was to search him. I didn't notice that Elmasry had already searched Moral, so when I searched, I got that recently searched message. I didn't expect that and when you get the recently searched message, the person cuffed stays cuffed and you have to manually uncuff him. The second time I cuffed him he was already wanted.

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » October 24, 2019, 11:19 am
After discussion with the rest of the S.W.A.T. Staff, we've come to a conclusion that you indeed did commit a rulebreak by cuffing him, therefore you will receive one warning to your S.W.A.T. account.

In the future try to not do this even if your teammate is losing a duel, it would've been much easier if you'd let a hitman finish the job, you would have yourself an instant wanted criminal ready to be cuffed and dragged.

Report closed.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”