Report: [Lsrcr]Veen

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

by Eternnnnnity » May 15, 2020, 8:53 pm
Your name: Eternity
Their name: [Lsrcr]Veen
Reason: The first screenshot shows him dragging me into the car of absy crew making it a SWAT rulebreak and then ejecting me to let other cops arrest me. The other 2 screenshots proofs that the car was of absy crew as it didn't moved an inch from where it was left before. I expected an apology rather than (WHISPER): lol and /q. If he apologizes, i'll close the report
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/7YceVjA

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » May 15, 2020, 10:18 pm
Hello eternity,

First thing,i'll be straight and answer about the rulebreak you're accusing me of,there's no rule that states i cannot drag you into a car that i can't drive and feel free to point it to me in case you feel you're right.

Rule #1
Do not drag:
Into a one seated vehicle ( Bandito, BMX bike, Mountain Bike, Kart, Boats, Some planes, etc... ).
If wanted suspect (ORANGE or RED) while he is AFK (Away from keyboard).
If all of your vehicle's passenger seats are occupied.
If wanted suspect (ORANGE or RED) while vehicle is in red checkpoint.
If the vehicle you drag into isn't near you (2/3 radar).

The rules are very clear and simple,and i don't think i broke any case of the ones mentionned above.

Now since you also mentionned that i owe you an apology i feel,i should make something clear,you've to know that,in my opinion,you're one of the people that doesn't know how to discuss and doesn't hesitate to use provocative words in his sentences,therefore not argueing with you is a decision that i took from a long time.

And now i can say that the /w lol is the least thing you can expect from someone that once he dragged you,you brought the report thing,told him he's dead,and you've been constantly targeting him to heliblade even after he politely warned you about it, and i have also to say that im a resprectful person and the unique message i wrote wasn't adressed to you but was a comment about how some cop ignored me when i told him to arrest you before i drag.

To conclude this will be my first and last message about this report because regardless of the fact that i don't want to argue with you, i think it's clear that im innocent and there's no need to hear any defence from me,still i wanted to put the lights on somethings and make them clear for you.it's sad to see you making problems out of nothing.

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » May 18, 2020, 11:01 am
Accidents happen, rarely SWAT members forget they have carjacked suspects' in personal or group vehicles, however this is not something that should constantly happen due to being careless.

Report dismissed. Mistakes happen, that's why we don't have such rule.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”