Report: [lsrcr]Meow

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Adienbob Online

Adienbob

by Adienbob » June 16, 2020, 6:40 pm
Your Name: Adienbob
Reported Member: [lsrcr]Meow
Reason: abuse command /rb
Proof: https://ibb.co/album/m9f9k9
Other: Hey, he did it with Eternity two times and with duffey one time to be sure from my says you can see the veh of Eternity being explode, thanks
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Playa

Playa

by Playa » June 16, 2020, 7:24 pm
Meow, what do you have to say about this?

Add me on steam!

Meow

by Meow » June 16, 2020, 7:55 pm
Hey, so here's my own defence.
As usual I'm soloing in skin waiting for some crimes to show you know and suddenly I saw duffey there, and some other players that I usually chill with them / having fun as long as there are no crimes nearby. As you can see in the pictures that you've posted, I was joking with duffey and hamoo and I know that my intentions were to have fun only, I didn't mean to disturb their gameplay or something, If they would tell me that i'm starting to annoy them, I would /drb right away. But they didn't say anything because they all know that I'm purely joking.
I know that I can't joke with you so that's why I didn't /rb you, and even the proofs state that.
If Duffey / Hamoo got annoyed by me then I'm really sorry but my intentions weren't about that.
I would apologize to you aswell but my /rb didn't hit you.
By the way you can see in the minimap that there are some crimes yeah, but it happened 20 secs before he took those pictures, so I left the place right after that and went to hunt the crimes, others can confirm that.

I'm ready to take any punishment and I promise that i wont joke with /rb anymore if it's against the rules or makes someone getting mad on me.

Playa

Playa

by Playa » June 16, 2020, 8:23 pm
I am glad that you admitted to your mistakes. I get where you're coming from. Sometimes there aren't enough crimes and you do want to have fun with your friends however it is still not okay and is a clear violation of the rules, even if the recipient is okay with it.

Given that this is Meow's first actual violation, I am not going to give him an official warning. This time it is only going to be a slap on the wrist but I really do hope you learn from this experience and not repeat it as it is clearly causing issues.

Thank you for reporting!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”