S.W.A.T. Complaint

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » February 16, 2021, 9:41 am
Your Name: Grand
Reported Member: [Lsrcr]Koko.
Reason: Breaking two of the S.W.A.T. main rules.
Proof: Image

Other: Placing the roadblock on top of another roadblock or floating in the air is not allowed. & The roadblock stairs - you're not allowed to build roadblock stairs to catch suspects, use the the roadblock what's intended for.

Koko Online

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » February 16, 2021, 3:22 pm
Before I say anything, I wanna be clear with everyone and say that I'm accepting every punishment. This report is totally legitimate and all I can say is sorry and I can promise this mistake won't happen again. However, I would like to emphasize that I already apologized to [Lsrcr]Virus and I was in VC with [Lsrcr]Veen and I also apologized to him for put him in uncomfortable situation.

I was in this postion one year ago, when I was in army. Grand aka Moral reported me for really stupid thing and that report was dismissed. After that report he applied for Army and tried to fix our situtation and I was like 'okay everyone deserve chance' but after few months I realize I've done mistake. What I'm trying to say is after this report he will try again to fix situation between us bcoz he is aware of situation in which he is. He is doing all of this (report hunting me) bcoz I'm ignoring him for about last couple of months. As all of you know, he is blacklisted , he will have ability to apply for whitelist soon and he is trying to fix his relationship with every swat member. He told Criminal that he want to fix situtation between him and Veen and Getrekt, why? potentional positive votes in his whitelist application. I'm also expecting to see his message when he need me. It's necessary to post this part because if situation is good between us then yall won't see this report.

Let's back on this report... Once again I'm sorry for what I've done and I'll try my best to represent swat on much better way. Thanks!

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » February 16, 2021, 3:48 pm
Koko wrote :
Spoiler: show
Before I say anything, I wanna be clear with everyone and say that I'm accepting every punishment. This report is totally legitimate and all I can say is sorry and I can promise this mistake won't happen again. However, I would like to emphasize that I already apologized to [Lsrcr]Virus and I was in VC with [Lsrcr]Veen and I also apologized to him for put him in uncomfortable situation.

I was in this postion one year ago, when I was in army. Grand aka Moral reported me for really stupid thing and that report was dismissed. After that report he applied for Army and tried to fix our situtation and I was like 'okay everyone deserve chance' but after few months I realize I've done mistake. What I'm trying to say is after this report he will try again to fix situation between us bcoz he is aware of situation in which he is. He is doing all of this (report hunting me) bcoz I'm ignoring him for about last couple of months. As all of you know, he is blacklisted , he will have ability to apply for whitelist soon and he is trying to fix his relationship with every swat member. He told Criminal that he want to fix situtation between him and Veen and Getrekt, why? potentional positive votes in his whitelist application. I'm also expecting to see his message when he need me. It's necessary to post this part because if situation is good between us then yall won't see this report.

Let's back on this report... Once again I'm sorry for what I've done and I'll try my best to represent swat on much better way. Thanks!

Hello, i didn't try to defame/insult in my whole life, i just report you for breaking the rules like any normal player. Saying this shit in each report you do regarding me or vice versa isn't a good behavior, you know. Reporting a player for breaking the rules in a respectful way doesn't mean that i am a bitch as you say, this is what this section is intended for. So, dear S.W.A.T. staff i am requesting a harsh punishment for attempting to provoke/defame me which isn't a non-acceptable behavior from a S.W.A.T. member.

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » February 16, 2021, 3:49 pm
Appreciate the honesty Koko, but nonetheless we cannot tolerate such rulebreaks.

1 SWAT warning will be issued on your name, be careful please.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”