S.W.A.T REPORT

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

9 posts Page 1 of 1

amine22

amine22

by amine22 » March 14, 2021, 7:53 pm
Your Name: Amine22
Reported Member: [Lsrcr]Ali & [Lsrcr]Bear
Reason: Breaking a rule of S.W.A.T rules, (Abusing cuff to help teammate)
Proof:

This proof when i was trying to take out bear's hit contract, Ali cuffed & searched me: https://ibb.co/NndLqQt (Nothing wrong in that) but.....

Then when he did not found anything on me, he re-cuffed me to can his teammate run away from me: https://ibb.co/n1nkCQP

as well you can see what bear said in the up bai?: https://ibb.co/B4ZC0CP

this proof shows who had hit contract: https://ibb.co/Dt3DXRc

This proof shows bear saying an incorrect information about swat rules: https://ibb.co/BjWXt7C

I think this is the correct rule: https://ibb.co/JKWLtfS

Why he lied in the main chat?

Bye

Other: No, thanks

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » March 14, 2021, 11:41 pm
Hey, I know you'll report. This is our defense
So, you've been following us in market to commerce and keep damaging our vehicle. We were rushing going to commerce since there's a suspects in commerce and rush to suspect at LSPD. Also, he's the one who's driving the vehicle (Ali) and that's one of the reason why he cuffed you, since you kept damaging our vehicle and tiring wheels, he's allowed to cuff you since you damaged our vehicle.

Since the server is a roleplay, let's just say that we're in real life, you're a policeofficer in real life and I'm an hitman.. Will you just let me damage your vehicle until it blows?
Have you tried to look at this?
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=100888

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » March 15, 2021, 6:08 am
The screenshots you provided show Ali cuffing you. There could be many reasons to cuff you, maybe you were being hostile to him. You need to prove that you were not being hostile to anybody (which is not possible since you were taking a hit contract), did you shoot/damage the SWAT car? If yes, then he is allowed to cuff you because you were being hostile towards the whole team.
This rule isn't really clear server-wise, we will ask admins to come up with a clarification for this situation. Until then, can you prove that you were not being hostile?

amine22

amine22

by amine22 » March 15, 2021, 6:01 pm
Bear wrote :
So, you've been following us in market to commerce and keep damaging our vehicle. We were rushing going to commerce since there's a suspects in commerce and rush to suspect at LSPD. Also, he's the one who's driving the vehicle (Ali) and that's one of the reason why he cuffed you, since you kept damaging our vehicle and tiring wheels, he's allowed to cuff you since you damaged our vehicle.

Since the server is a roleplay, let's just say that we're in real life, you're a policeofficer in real life and I'm an hitman.. Will you just let me damage your vehicle until it blows?

I don't know why are you lying by saying ali who was driving the car, nah it's you
this video shows you who was driving after mins, as well your bitching with your teammate by allowing karu_tepes to take out the hit contract after i chased you from commerce, you're both not deserve swat rights..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zao0d2_8mPc | Bad Quality but it's you who was driving

amine22

amine22

by amine22 » March 15, 2021, 6:03 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
The screenshots you provided show Ali cuffing you. There could be many reasons to cuff you, maybe you were being hostile to him. You need to prove that you were not being hostile to anybody (which is not possible since you were taking a hit contract), did you shoot/damage the SWAT car? If yes, then he is allowed to cuff you because you were being hostile towards the whole team.
This rule isn't really clear server-wise, we will ask admins to come up with a clarification for this situation. Until then, can you prove that you were not being hostile?

they was chasing someone there when i get outed the vehicle ali cuffed & searched me then re-cuffed me (abusing) but i can't prove this because i wasn't recording.. i wasn't hostile to him.

sorry

N.Ali

Ali
Donator

by N.Ali » March 15, 2021, 10:26 pm
Well..
I searched him first.. then he was trying to kill bear and we had to go after someone, they were getting away. I took drivers' seat so that bear could hop on and we can go after the suspect. This guy was following us earlier and he almost destroyed our vehicle. I knew he'll try to destroy our vehicle again so I decided to cuff him. That is what happened.

As for him saying I don't deserve swat rights.. You're not the one who decides.
If what I did is wrong, I deserve a punishment. That's all I'd say.

signature

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » March 15, 2021, 11:17 pm
amine22 wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

they was chasing someone there when i get outed the vehicle ali cuffed & searched me then re-cuffed me (abusing) but i can't prove this because i wasn't recording.. i wasn't hostile to him.

sorry

It's clearly not abusing since you're being hostile, and yes we can cuff you anytime if you're showing your hostile behaviour on us.
Last edited by Bear on March 15, 2021, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tamer wrote :

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » March 15, 2021, 11:21 pm
amine22 wrote :
Bear wrote :

I don't know why are you lying by saying ali who was driving the car, nah it's you
this video shows you who was driving after mins, as well your bitching with your teammate by allowing karu_tepes to take out the hit contract after i chased you from commerce, you're both not deserve swat rights..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zao0d2_8mPc | Bad Quality but it's you who was driving

Nice effort. However, check the time in game. The time in game in the video there is almost 10:44, and in the screenshots it' s 4:52 right?

Tamer wrote :

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » March 17, 2021, 1:20 pm
There isn't enough evidence to prove that you weren't being hostile. So it's hard to say whether it was cuff abuse or not. Also, upon asking the admins, we got an answer that LEOs can cuff a hitman and leave him cuffed if the hitman is attacking his teammate. So even if we assume that you weren't being hostile, no rule was broken here since you were attacking Ali's teammate. No action will be taken.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”