TuPac

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

14 posts Page 2 of 2

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » August 19, 2021, 6:58 am
This will be discussed within the SWAT staff.
While it's being discussed;
TuPac wrote :
3)what the heeeell, try to prove it before saying A sentence like this, Because that can affect some players. So again becarful next time, again I said pakistans Vs me cuz, after seeing mockery's reason for leaving, really I shocked, And I made sure you were behind this. I won't to speak about Details exactly, but mock bro if you want to leave SWAT dont make me the reason as you did on your first leaving.

Tupac, we had a conversation on discord and I clearly told you to stop saying all this, is there any reason behind why you still mentioned Mockery's name when he is not explicitly mentioned over here? The proofs you sent me on discord (which you claimed that Ackman was behind everything), I already told you that those are invalid, is there anything else except those proofs which can prove that Ackman is behind all those? If there is not, then I don't see the point of mentioning someone else's name on a report.

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » August 19, 2021, 7:40 am
ackman wrote :

I don’t think we need any more proofs since this topic itself is a big proof, y'all can see how he continues to keep accusing with ultimate zero proof regardless of being reported for it, continues to threaten and being cocky again by saying I am ordering other players to leave faction or be rude with him. I couldn’t believe that he could go this low level.. just imagine. He has no proofs since this didn’t happen at all, I would get nothing by doing that. I am ready to leave the server if he can prove any of the said statements to be true. He is being completely idiot on the public forums, this is not acceptable at all. He can’t accuse me for this on public forums, it’s very Childish and with zero proofs it makes it more worse. I don’t think SWAT staff needs any evidence now since everything here is open-book already. I wish he is given the permission he deserves.

He is no way being mature, maintaining a nice attitude, or staying cool. Such a racist player, lol.

what are you talking about, i advise you to re-read it, here you proved yourself to everyone just you want to make new issues for stuff i didn't said it, wait why you left the real issue that you started saying it and made new thing to harass me And make me say things that shouldn't be said, just you're trying too hard to make New troubles, that means you want of me get Punishments In any way by This blackmail, be happy sir nothing will be happen of that, also if you're trying to make I'm afraid of you And send the proofs on public, you're dreaming.
That's enough of what I said, lets wait SWAT Staff make decision here,
Note: if you've anything for saying it to defense On yourself, say it, dont try to make new troubles please,

Period.

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » August 19, 2021, 7:56 am
Mockery's name has deleted, after speaking with him, i will talk to SWAT staff about it on private message

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » August 21, 2021, 4:01 pm
After a discussion, it has been decided that Tupac will be given 1 SWAT warning and a 7 day suspension. Tupac, I already told you before to not accuse someone of something unless you are very sure about it, yet I have no clue why you mentioned Mockery's name over here, it's good that you removed it later, but you should never have mentioned it in the first place. My initial decision was to give you 2 warnings instead of 1, but since I talked with you earlier, I decided to not officially warn you for some of the things that are mentioned in this report because I already verbally warned you before.
Regarding the screenshot in which he said "asslickers", I already had a chat with Tupac regarding his attitude and verbally warned him.
The reason why Tupac is being punished because he was wrong to accuse you of such things despite being told not to do so, and some recent in-skin rulebreak(s). Regarding his bad behaviour, I would say that yes it is definitely not professional, but it's not like you were not provocative towards him. I looked at the full discord chats, and you both were being provocative, you can't fully blame Tupac for coming at you like that. But still, I will again advise Tupac to fix his attitude, and not to say things like "Pakistan vs Tupac", this was uncalled for.
Use these 7 days to calm yourself down Tupac, because if in the future something similar happens, you won't get away with a suspension or a warning.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”