Tupac - Stealing from Army

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

29 posts Page 3 of 3

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » September 21, 2021, 3:56 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
TuPac wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Why did you not respond to Mateej's message(s) in-game?

i wasn't know he's talking with me because i didn't even see him on the map, i though that purple, is most wanted cuz little mexico were full with suspects.

MaDanii

Madany
Donator

by MaDanii » September 21, 2021, 5:00 pm
TuPac wrote :
Gangsta19 wrote :

You can't call Madany a liar because he's literally telling you the truth.
You asked him who engaged first between you and mockery , he said you.

I asked him you were my suspect or army's
He answered u

https://ibb.co/sKWXb98
https://ibb.co/D55cYTp
https://ibb.co/jWhHJKw
I proved that here, i didn't write mockery,
I didn't lie. Stop defending Madany please, because he is lier,

Why do you want to understand? I told you I didn't focus with you, I was holding my phone and I swear I didn't focus with you, I swear to God
i am not lier sir This is an insult, but I forgive you. my Pm online everytime or you can call me on Discord
Madany#3530
FREE PALESTINE

Spoiler: show

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » September 21, 2021, 5:16 pm
MaDanii wrote :
Why do you want to understand? I told you I didn't focus with you, I was holding my phone and I swear I didn't focus with you, I swear to God
i am not lier sir This is an insult, but I forgive you. my Pm online everytime or you can call me on Discord
Madany#3530

What are you talking about?

MaDanii

Madany
Donator

by MaDanii » September 21, 2021, 9:27 pm
TuPac wrote :
MaDanii wrote :
Madany#3530

What are you talking about?

when i said

U
FREE PALESTINE

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » September 24, 2021, 6:16 pm
Hello, I will explain what happened exactly that day, I left from SWAT base by chasing two suspects, they were using bike (Bicycle), i kept chasing them near LSA till Madany poped my
(NRG) Tire, i decided to retur for Madany,
-on the first time, we're sniping ourselves, i took his health by 4 hits i guess, After that, he hid behind heli, i tried to kill him but failed.
-on the second time, i went inside LSA to kill him, we snipped ourselves again, i seen one or two hp He still has them.
i was thinking to use /swclimp, but i found army started shooting with their vehicles (Tank/hydra) i asked myself (I think those army wanted to steal me), i used /rb to go on the roof, i fell on first time, the second time I Succeeded, so I tazed cuffed dragged him,
That meaning I didn't steal him, also i wasn't mean y'all liers (army), but maybe you didn't see me when I snipped him outside LSA, i m sure this is not steal, I said everything with details.

But Madany showed great change, you changed Your words 360°, when I proved you was lying to SWAT Staff, u came again with new excuse, (i was busy with my phone) to make people believes you. I'd like to thank you.
Period.

MaDanii

Madany
Donator

by MaDanii » September 25, 2021, 6:08 am
TuPac wrote :
Hello, I will explain what happened exactly that day, I left from SWAT base by chasing two suspects, they were using bike (Bicycle), i kept chasing them near LSA till Madany poped my
(NRG) Tire, i decided to retur for Madany,
-on the first time, we're sniping ourselves, i took his health by 4 hits i guess, After that, he hid behind heli, i tried to kill him but failed.
-on the second time, i went inside LSA to kill him, we snipped ourselves again, i seen one or two hp He still has them.
i was thinking to use /swclimp, but i found army started shooting with their vehicles (Tank/hydra) i asked myself (I think those army wanted to steal me), i used /rb to go on the roof, i fell on first time, the second time I Succeeded, so I tazed cuffed dragged him,
That meaning I didn't steal him, also i wasn't mean y'all liers (army), but maybe you didn't see me when I snipped him outside LSA, i m sure this is not steal, I said everything with details.

But Madany showed great change, you changed Your words 360°, when I proved you was lying to SWAT Staff, u came again with new excuse, (i was busy with my phone) to make people believes you. I'd like to thank you.
Period.

You said they were trying to steal, so why didn't you report them? If anyone is a liar, it is you I tried to explain it to you, but you rejoice in the illusions in your head And in fact, every time someone files a report, you ask for the evidence, the evidence is with us, and I testify as well. I wasn't young no lie, I'm older than this trifle And I'm lying, so why did someone bribe me or someone said something to me? Hold on to the word and say he admits he's lying because you're waiting for any chance, I was explaining with an example Listen, my friend, try to change yourself, be good for your real life Thank you for your interest in reading.
FREE PALESTINE

Zzkiller

Niklausmickaelson

by Zzkiller » September 25, 2021, 6:41 am
MaDanii wrote :
I didn't lie, sir. I thought if he was said to me he or Mockery shoot me in the first place, I said he. but mockery spoke with me in that Mockery said who's first one shoot you G19 i told him yes with his tank and i told him too after then Tupac came to me and we was sniped
This i remember i am not lier
and Every time I quarrel with Tupac Because his attitude not good with me I remember he insulted Egyptians before, and I accepted it was a joke.
It doesn't mean that he treats me badly if I don't say the right thing, yes i said tupac is first but i was think he asked me who's first Tupac or mockery did shot me i told him you
but after i died I didn't focus on talking, I was holding my phone.[/i]

After a day.....

MaDanii wrote :

You said they were trying to steal, so why didn't you report them? If anyone is a liar, it is you I tried to explain it to you, but you rejoice in the illusions in your head And in fact, every time someone files a report, you ask for the evidence, the evidence is with us, and I testify as well. I wasn't young no lie, I'm older than this trifle And I'm lying, so why did someone bribe me or someone said something to me? Hold on to the word and say he admits he's lying because you're waiting for any chance, I was explaining with an example Listen, my friend, try to change yourself, be good for your real life Thank you for your interest in reading.

I wish i can learn english in 1 day like you. tell me application you using ?

Sorry for replying but i was chilling and reading news lsrcr and saw how this guy learned english too fast i want to be like him for that i asked.

ZZKILLS / LS-RCR PLAYER 2018

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 25, 2021, 7:02 am
Don't make any further replies (except for the reported user and the reporting user). We will discuss this matter within the SWAT staff, until then, do not make any more replies.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 28, 2021, 9:41 am
I have reviewed the evidence and discussed this with the SWAT staff.
In the first video Mateej posted, irrespective of what happened before, 3 army members were trying to kill the suspect. 1 hydra, 1 hunter and 1 tank. Maybe you are right and you shot him before those army members came, but when you saw that there are 3 army members who are trying to kill him with explosives, I think it would be wise to not interrupt even if you shot him before they did. I did not read what Madany said, because it is completely out of context. I can not trust his words without any evidence, it doesn't matter if he said that Army shot him first or SWAT did, without evidence, it's just a waste.
In the second video Mateej posted, Mateej engaged the suspect, the suspect jumped and you dragged the suspect. Moreover, you did not respond to Mateej's message. You claim that you did not see that Mateej was on the roof and you did not see Mateej's message, this might be true, but according to the provided evidence, you are clearly guilty.
Ever since your tag got revoked, your SWAT career has went downhill. We did not warn you when your tag got revoked (keep in mind that it was a major rulebreak, and you could have been instantly kicked), we wanted to give you a chance. But ever since you got the chance, you have been acting strange. Your behaviour is not what we would expect from a SWAT member. If someone reports you, you straight away claim it as a report hunt and assume that people want to get you kicked. This is not how you should act. Atleast not when every evidence is against you.
Considering all these things, Tupac has been kicked from SWAT. In case you wish to re-apply, you have to do some major work on yourself and do not take this personally, I don't like kicking people either, but there is a limit to everything, and you are way past that limit.
You may re-apply after 20 days.
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”