Reporting [Lsrcr]Okaman for dragging AFK suspects

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Meow

by Meow » December 22, 2021, 12:39 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Meduza
Reported Member: [Lsrcr]Okaman
Reason: Dragging AFK players
Proof:
Other: Suspect got a time out right after Okaman's detention however it still counts as a rulebreak and I believe he should be more careful when it comes to such situations.

Okaman, it doesn't matter whether you know if someone will have a time out or not, you still can not drag any AFK suspects under any circumstances. By the way, it always better to be sorry than try to justify yourself so keep it in your mind.

Nothing personal buddy, I just hope you won't repeat it again.

Best Regards,
[Lsrcr]Meduza.
Last edited by Meow on December 22, 2021, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meow

by Meow » December 22, 2021, 12:44 pm
By the way, Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server. It wouldn't have happened if devs would've done it already. So it's a good place to mention it once again.
viewtopic.php?f=308&t=113979&start=10

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » December 22, 2021, 12:49 pm
Meduza wrote :
By the way, Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server. It wouldn't have happened if devs would've done it already. So it's a good place to mention it once again.
viewtopic.php?f=308&t=113979&start=10

i was typing /drag and i was so close from him then i /cuffed him and drag he who's get an afk at the same time and i wasn't have any clue Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server thats why also from where to know he's time out or what

and that is not on purpose even atleast in such situation

Second you should speak to me instead going in section report directly but it's okay i will respect decision staff

Meow

by Meow » December 22, 2021, 12:54 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
i was typing /drag and i was so close from him then i /cuffed him and drag he who's get an afk at the same time

Look into the video once again, you will see the hourglass icon a couple of seconds before you even reached him.
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Second you should speak to me instead going in section report directly but it's okay i will respect decision staff

You're trying to justify yourself instead of apologizing so I had no other choice but to report you, and now you're blaming me on discord for being fake and reporting you but you still failing to admit that you broke a major rule that is even written on ls-rcr.com/rules.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » December 22, 2021, 12:59 pm
i'm not trying to justice myself i didn't focs in Timestamp It was all my attention to cuff and drag him also i was so close from him i won't make it long i will respect staff decision and i'm sorry if i broken such rule but make sure it wasn't on purpose atleast

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » December 22, 2021, 1:15 pm
Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server i thought it is already but i wasn't know he didn't yet it's mistake I have to be mature and admit that I made a mistake now as i said above i will respect your Decision staff

Meow

by Meow » December 22, 2021, 3:24 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server i thought it is already but i wasn't know

It doesn't matter whether it's already on the server or not, you shouldn't try to drag AFK suspect at any cost. Instead of giving excuses just try to be honest with yourself and apologize if you feel like you've done something wrong. Not being honest can just make you look bad and show your true identity, so telling stories won't help anyone especially not you..

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » December 22, 2021, 3:29 pm
Meduza wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Veen's suggestion is still not implemented on the server i thought it is already but i wasn't know

It doesn't matter whether it's already on the server or not, you shouldn't try to drag AFK suspect at any cost. Instead of giving excuses just try to be honest with yourself and apologize if you feel like you've done something wrong. Not being honest can just make you look bad and show your true identity, so telling stories won't help anyone especially not you..

Since you're old member here and experinced you should to talk to me to understand my point even why i dragged him all was of my thinking suggestions veen /drag while so close i meant like that situation This was a reaction because i thought such suggestion has been added as i mentioned many times above But you chose the report just to hurt me Howevewr you know that this wasn't on purpose It was all on my mind such suggestion Has been added and that rule changed that what makes me to drag him into my car directly And you see everything with your own eyes You should have waited and listene to me then judge me of me surely but happens opposite I didn't expect you to be so fast to report but and actually no problem i learned from such lesson and as i said above i made a mistake not in purpose I apologize to staff and i'll do my best to avoid such situations once again whenever i will respect decision staff finally I will accept anything they say Thanks

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » December 24, 2021, 1:35 pm
The provided proofs are evidently enough to prove that Rule #1 had been breached.

Octopus, your defense is unfortunately not enough to prove your innocence neither does it reassure us about your future intentions. You've at first claimed that the suspect went AFK at the same time as you were typing the commands, but the video Meduza posted is just enough to prove otherwise. You've also stated that you thought my suggestion got implemented whereas it's nowhere mentioned that it was.

We do appreciate seeing you apologizing for your mistake but I believe all of this could've been avoided if you've been as accepting as you're right now when Meduza approached you in-game. It's fair for higher ranks to guide you so it would be good to see you more of understanding if any similar situations occur in the future.

Having to deal with reports against recruits is exceptional because it's mostly about new members that are still in their learning phase which is something we are very considerate about. However, for you Octopus, we've closed our eyes on too many things already and we cannot keep this going on.

1 S.W.A.T. warning will be issued on your name.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”