Reporting Elmasry - Stealing in SWAT skin

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » July 16, 2023, 3:11 pm
Your Name: Cover
Reported Member: Elmasry
Reason: Stealing from Army in SWAT skin
Proof:

Other: It's not the first time for Elmasry to steal my suspects, he has done it before (4 days ago) and I reported him to Veen, he didn't only steal my suspects but refused to give it back and heavily insulted me instead, he was fairly spoken to and verbally warned as well.
Now he did it again, he took my suspect, straight took him to the checkpoint without giving me any chance to talk to him about it.

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » July 16, 2023, 5:55 pm
In fact, I did not intend to talk about the first report, but since you mentioned it and there are some provocative or incorrect words, I will quickly clarify the matter due to prove that it is a lie.

On this day, when I dragged Fl$ah.....
I saw Bear. Actually, I didn't notice someone else, maybe because you was trying to kill him with a sniper, so you was a little further away, and Bear was fighting him on top of the building. Then Flash jumped to the ground and I quickly cuffed him up and waited.
Until bear told me to drag him, which led me to believe he was a bear criminal.
And yes, I've asked Bear before I drag him over and he told me 'Urs' 'get it',
Spoiler: show
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675695977495003166/1129476901950464060/sa-mp-388.png?width=935&height=701
I didn't notice that you had talked to me because there were so many people and I couldn't really focus, but I did notice the second time when you called me again and I was then near the police station,
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/757075832987713546/1129125355622498334/sa-mp-387.png
But I didn't expect that you meant that you wants the suspect, so I arrested him, and then I told you what happened or what do you want?
Then we talked to each other about it and said it was my suspect I told you it was a bear suspect because he had already agreed me to drag him and he's not a novy players who don't take on his words but he's also a your fellow soldier and then you sent me a screen in the discord.
Therefore, when I saw that I might make/made a mistake, even if there was a slight possibility, I immediately apologized without hesitation to just avoid getting into a useless discussion. Like that, but you also decided to report.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/757075832987713546/1129183426126282986/IMG_1065.png
And this is what I think is your intention from the beginning, and it is what you are trying to do exactly, which is to stir up riots and chaos, not to talk and listen, you submit reports and then reports until it come across once and this person gets a warning, but what I cannot understand is what is the point of that?
I also see that you say that I tried to insult you badly. Is apologizing to you considered an insult? Maybe because it spoils what you're trying to achieve?
Let's move on to the main report which you just published....
First, let's look at the map. When the criminal got the required level, both of us were somewhere, but we are all very close. https://imgur.com/GPqzjBi
Then we all turned around and tried to catch up with him, since our goal is the same, to arrest or kill him, and I see in the video that when I arrived, the criminal got into the car and started moving, then we dealt with him. So, of course, I didn't see that you actually started shooting it, since that was a split second and you can play back the video. We arrest criminals almost every minute, and the situation varies according to the place and the people. I am not hero enough to analyze every situation and study it physically, as long as the subject is not clear enough or steal as you call it on purpose, and here we get to the same point, which I indicated at the beginning. You are trying to repeat reports for no reason, and for me this is a hunting report and not intended to achieve justice, etc. I am not the one who constantly steals criminals from people and does it on purpose, but what I see is that. you're trying to give me a warning, these are just accidents that happen every minute.
I see you mentioned that I didn't give you a chance to talk about it since I've arrested him quickly.
https://imgur.com/L7yxoPL
You can't send a message to say ''this is my criminal'' in 9 seconds and you want me to notice that it's your suspect in less than 3 seconds lol. I'm not going to talk about it much because I think even in the video you were standing and looking in silence and you didn't even try to speak and that shows that you want me to do this in order to get another report.
I think this is sufficient and the evidence is also sufficient to reveal your intention and prove that it was just an accident and not intended for steal if it is a steal. As long as the goal is achieved.
I would advise if you have it with me personally, talk to me instead, but I don't think that's the case because I only got 4 or 5 days into the game, so I don't think nothing ever happened.
I would advise if you have a personal issue with me talk to me instead but I don't think that's the case because I've only been in the game for 4 or 5 days so I don't think anything has happened yet but that's you from before the ban and you just came back, so you haven't changed a much.
Last edited by Elmasry on July 17, 2023, 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » July 16, 2023, 7:16 pm
Elmasry wrote :
I quickly cuffed him up and waited.
Until bear told me to drag him, which led me to believe he was a bear criminal.

You dragged him for the sake of getting your SWAT score and then asked Bear if you can take him or not, I don't care if Bear told you to drag or not, you should have actually listened to me.

Elmasry wrote :
I didn't notice that you had talked to me because there were so many people and I couldn't really focus, but I did notice the second time when you called me again and I was then near the police station

How exactly did you not see my messages? What about Fla$h's messages and Koko's? They both were telling you that it was my suspect but you kept driving without replying to any of us. You are only a liar who is trying to hide his rulebreaks with pure lies, you're a shame for SWAT for being a Warrant Officer.

Elmasry wrote :
But I didn't expect that you meant that you wants the suspect, so I arrested him, and then I told you what happened or what do you want?

This your first lie, I told you it was my suspect when you were still close to me at El-Corona, but you acted stupid and just kept driving instead.

Police Station yeah?

Elmasry wrote :
Therefore, when I saw that I might make/made a mistake, even if there was a slight possibility, I immediately apologized without hesitation to just avoid getting into a useless discussion. Like that, but you also decided to report.

I reported you for not being honest at first place, you are filled with lies... you refused to apologize to me in-game, and was just being rude instead, when you realized that I have a valid clip of you stealing it, you decided to apologize thinking that might help your situation.

Elmasry wrote :
you submit reports and then reports until it come across once and this person gets a warning, but what I cannot understand is what is the point of that?

I have never had any intentions to report players for any big nor small reason, but to focus on my own gameplay and enjoy my time as much as I can here, but when it comes to a dishonest and a liar like you then I am forced to submit a report.

Elmasry wrote :
I also see that you say that I tried to insult you badly. Is apologizing to you considered an insult?

Apologizing? You know exactly what I am talking about, I am not going to share it here but I sent it to Veen on Discord.

Elmasry wrote :
but what I see is that. you're trying to give me a warning, these are just accidents that happen every minute.

That's how your average IQ is thinking, why would I seek to report someone?

Elmasry wrote :
so I don't think nothing ever happened. yet but that's you from before the ban and you just came back, so you haven't changed a much.

I am not going to answer this as your opinion is nothing but bare poor reply to try to make your situation better by trying to fake how toxic I am, that doesn't make any sense to me nor has nothing related to the main topic.

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » July 17, 2023, 12:32 pm
Koko ? Why are you trying to prove that I did it on purpose, about Koko he didn't talk to me about this by the way.
The second point, you see, there have already been a lot of messages, so I haven't seen yours, and I really don't need to lie. There are no justifications for doing so, but I am brave enough to say I am wrong if it comes from me, but the truth is that I did not see your message. That's it

As for your opinion of me being a WO, it's worthless to me (nonsense), and you're not the one to say that based on your past. Let someone else speak. I have served the faction for many years. It may be my entire swat career and I've done a lot of things for the faction that you don't know about. Although there is no need to mention it here but just an idea for you. Since you are clueless and need to know, and what score are you talking about lol? Do you think this really matters to me? There is no single logical reason for this and that is why I will skip this part.

Cover wrote :
I reported you for not being honest at first place, you are filled with lies... you refused to apologize to me in-game, and was just being rude instead, when you realized that I have a valid clip of you stealing it, you decided to apologize thinking that might help your situation.

Indeed, it was not such a situation, and if that was your intention, I withdraw my apologies to you, since you really did not deserve it, and had already decided so from the beginning. But you were trying to get more evidence.

Cover wrote :
Apologizing? You know exactly what I am talking about, I am not going to share it here but I sent it to Veen on Discord.

Why ? This is an official report and I have the right to respond to it. If I have already insulted you, confront me. Why you go play the mysterious man? However, if it is, I'm sure I didn't. Unless you quote some words from here and think it insults you, that is not insulting but just facts about you only.

Cover wrote :
This is how your average IQ thinks, so why would I seek to report someone?

Actually, I don't know, but it really needs details (look at your past and how toxic you are and jealous of others), if so, I am quite confident that the team can analyze the problem well and come to the truth, that is, whatever the decision. It would be appreciated for me and a step in being more careful.

Note: - The picture that you sent shows that I am really honest, which is that I did not see your first message, and therefore I did not reply to you, and when you sent your second message, I contacted you immediately, but it was a little late because I reached the police station.

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » July 17, 2023, 12:50 pm
I am not replying anymore on this since it's out of the topic and worthless, awaiting for the SWAT Staff decision, thanks.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » July 19, 2023, 6:00 pm
Both of you were in close proximity to the suspect when he gained his wanted level. You had equal access and, while you were able to initiate 2 seconds before they arrive, it's hardly enough for the others to notice, or even to consider it your suspect. You've had time to message them but you chose to remain silent and file a report instead. It could've ended differently if you had reached out to them.

A fair advice would be to get in touch with the other part when similar situations occur. Else, here's a quote of how a fair stealing suspect case would look like.

We do not encourage Law enforcement officer's reporting each other for this offense, but a fair stealing suspect case would need a strong footage of you being actively on a fight, and making efforts to take the suspect down for a long duration until another leo shows up in the last moments to take the reward.

I'm not going through the private report you've filed again as it has already been dealt with. But you should realize that Elmasry apologized to you through discord, and was very understanding when I verbally warned him about the reported incident.

Report dismissed.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”