"never asked for team"

If you have any questions about the team or where it's headed, post here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » June 4, 2017, 11:56 am
Your Name: BeatEn
Your question: Since when is 'never asked for team's is a valid reason to vote negative on someone's SWAT application?
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

knifeboss

KnifeBoss

by knifeboss » June 4, 2017, 12:00 pm
It never was but some members use it since they dont find another negative reason
SWAT Staff Sergeant |
Tagged member | LSPD United Inspector |
Ex-MBR Co-Leader | Ex-Pagati UnderBoss

Mizo19

Mizo

by Mizo19 » June 4, 2017, 12:02 pm
Asking for team is important to know otheres more.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » June 4, 2017, 12:18 pm
Mizo19 wrote :
Asking for team is important to know otheres more.

If he never asked you for team, doesn't mean he never asked any other SWAT member. Maybe he is really eager to team but you are never in game when he is teaming? Or he is not ingame when you are there.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » June 4, 2017, 12:26 pm
I voted a guy with that reason, but it's not the main reason. Teaming is required actually for knowing each other. We can't know ones attitude without teaming. And SWAT is mainly of teamwork, players who are trying to join us should try to to team with us, then only we can know more about them, their skills, their tatics and everything. I voted that guy like that because I haven't ever seen him teaming with SWATs or nor with me.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » June 4, 2017, 7:47 pm
Well, never asked for team shouldn't be acceptable reason.

1. As Beaten said, maybe he asked others to team up or he got a different time zone which you can't meet him ingame always.

2. I do understand [Lsrcr]Mizo's point here, we need the applicant or anyone who's going to apply to team with us. It's because we need to know about the guy/she. About his/her personality and everything about him. So it's easy for us to vote. Test results just support your opinion.

3. There's a written rules that you are not allowed to give this reason as negative vote. So the thing is clearly not allowed.

Note : Stick with the rules and everythings gonna be easy.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » June 11, 2017, 9:03 am
This has not been a valid reason to vote for a long period of time now. Such votes will be deleted and warnings might be added if these voted are repeated.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll bring up the issue with S.W.A.T. staff so that we can deal with this when it happens.
signature
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Questions”