Roadblock suggestion

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Meow

by Meow » November 23, 2021, 1:02 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Meow
Your suggestion: Allow SWATs to use roadblocks against innocents if they're teaming with highly wanteds+
Reason: Assisting criminals should be counted as a crime so we should be able to use roadblocks against innocents if they're choosing to be on the criminal side and help their teammates/bosses.

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

by KinG_MahathiR » November 24, 2021, 6:58 am
+1 There are so many cafe players ramming with their cars just to help ther mate. Like 7 out of 10 criminals get these kind of help from others. Whichh is pretty annoying as we can not do anything against it. Admins are not always there to help in these situations.

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » November 25, 2021, 2:18 am
+1. But I do recommend to atleast allow us to place roadblock with suspect (Orange+). Cafe players have teamwork. Whenever I dragged suspect, the suspect will go AFK near checkpoint and another suspect will try to heliblade my teammates (roof) which is very annoying.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » November 30, 2021, 3:35 pm
Accepted.

Rule #3
Usage of RoadBlock

You may use roadblock against innocent civilians teaming with medium and highly wanted suspects (orange and red) if and only if any of the following conditions are satisfied.
- If the wanted suspect is a passenger of a vehicle used by an innocent civilian
- If the wanted suspect is on the roof of a vehicle used by an innocent civilian

Thanks for the suggestion.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”