Suggestion: Add /su requirement to SSB

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Meow

by Meow » February 22, 2022, 8:57 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Meduza
Your suggestion: Add a specific rule which requires to use /su and wait 5 seconds before detonating the SSB on oranges & reds (using /su vs dark red aka most wanted suspects should be optional)
Reason: It'll balance the gameplay a bit.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » February 22, 2022, 11:50 pm
Yes please

Idk if similar suggestion was refused before but the /su is needed in my opinion; nowadays some swat members make no effort catching criminals but immediately using the bomb even in weak cases. Any mbiker or NRG driver runs nearby they don't even try to catch their tire or block them with roadblocks anymore but just suddenly use the swat bomb to freeze then easily grab them up while they literally have no hand nor chance to escape it so I believe /su to give a 5 secs to attempt escape would be more fair

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » February 23, 2022, 12:11 am
I don't feel that is needed as it's not killing, you still got a chance or just don't get closer to swat members who got the bomb. Also I see it's not needed because it's not killing anymore like the past so..

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 23, 2022, 8:30 am
This will give a fair and short warning to criminal and it won't make SSB any weaker. Besides, /su timer is only 5 seconds and its range is huge. If you /su suspect from maximum range, timer will definitely expire when you reach suspect.
It'll balance the gameplay a bit.
Big positive

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » February 25, 2022, 10:59 am
ZL5O wrote :
I don't feel that is needed as it's not killing, you still got a chance or just don't get closer to swat members who got the bomb. Also I see it's not needed because it's not killing anymore like the past so..

i do approve wtih Zl5o i don't think we need since we are not killing also why i've to use /su since we should to get close from cars to use our bomb
-1 Negative

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » February 25, 2022, 11:02 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
This will give a fair and short warning to criminal and it won't make SSB any weaker. Besides, /su timer is only 5 seconds and its range is huge. If you /su suspect from maximum range, timer will definitely expire when you reach suspect.
It'll balance the gameplay a bit.
Big positive

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » March 6, 2022, 3:26 pm
Hello everyone,

Restricting the swat shock bomb usage to some rules was the subject of a prior suggestion on this section, however, no significant changes have happened to consider treating this suggestion differently. We'd like to quote the most recent similar suggestion here that contains opinions you might want to know about -- viewtopic.php?f=308&t=111328

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”