Suggestion: Free SWAT day

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

21 posts Page 1 of 3

Meow

by Meow » March 13, 2022, 8:06 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Meow
Your suggestion: Announce a day in which army members may play as SWATs for 24 hours and vice versa.

Rules:
  • You must apply 1 week before to show ur interest in being a swat member for 24 hours
    (Example: "I want to be a SWAT member, [Lsrcr]Meow" - Then SHC will have to approve or deny my request based on my experience and my general behavior)
  • There will be some terms and regulations that must be followed.
  • Failing to comply with the rules will lead to a strict punishment

SWAT Rule #7 will be ignored during this day

Any other suggestions/ideas are more than welcome

Reason: Could be fun & Entertaining.
Last edited by Meow on April 23, 2022, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » March 13, 2022, 10:28 pm
This is very similar to the Associate program which was launched in 2018 I think. However, that did not end very well from both sides because there were multiple reports on people violating rules and hence being a nuisance for both factions. Not very supportive of this but if an exception is created where an X member breaks any rule, then he shall be entitled to punishment from both factions then it might work well. This way people will not only care about their rights getting revoked but will also be penalized by their original faction and hence will fully abide by the rules.

Meow

by Meow » March 13, 2022, 11:36 pm
Lucifer wrote :
there were multiple reports on people violating rules and hence being a nuisance for both factions.

Yeah, you're right however this case is quite different, nothing can go wrong in 24 hours. And as you mentioned it happened 2-3 years ago so it doesn't mean it should happen right now.

if an exception is created where an X member breaks any rule, then he shall be entitled to punishment from both factions then it might work well. This way people will not only care about their rights getting revoked but will also be penalized by their original faction and hence will fully abide by the rules.

Sounds fair enough to me, it's up to the high commands to decide about punishments and whom to accept

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » March 14, 2022, 2:42 pm
I'm definitely with it. We all are here for the same reason which is to have some fun and enjoy the game in our spare time, on the other hand loyalty should be taken into consideration, I know constantly switching into both factions isn't a good thing but eventually it is a game and we from time to time want to change our gameplay a bit so we don't get bored. I can't remain in 1 faction for the rest of my life just to prove my loyalty, we from time to time need to break that habit and do something different. It'd be great having such opportunity, even if once every 6 month or whatever

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 14, 2022, 5:15 pm
Yo Regarding me I agree with the Suggestion i've created suggest on faction army To take the rights up to 14 days from and everyone rejected him so Just one day doesn't hurt and not possible to take a wrong because We are not online all 24 hours of the server we will enoying Just for 24 hours the second day our rights It will be removed automatically

Also Mockery mentioned Something Great If something happens by any member of both factions, he will get removed from his rank and X Beside name him In his main faction Just also let's waiting for the staff's decision and From both factions

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » March 14, 2022, 8:23 pm
I totally agree with meduza and for that we got to know more and make it more interesting about both faction where there would be something to share in common.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » March 14, 2022, 10:19 pm
I totally agree with meduza's suggestion also mockery when he wrote about the punishments, that if a member breaks a rule gets himself suspended from the both factions without any exception, It'll be a strict system which makes the free day fair without fails or disavantages.

About the SWAT Rule #7: I don't think that it should be ignored during this day cause It's not a good idea to see more than 10 members devided to two, three teams catching 2-4 suspects while the amount of players are online isn't enough for this kind of activity.

I just set my opinion, however i'm with it.

Meduza wrote :
Could be fun & Entertaining.

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » March 16, 2022, 2:58 pm
Mockery wrote :
This is very similar to the Associate program which was launched in 2018 I think. However, that did not end very well from both sides because there were multiple reports on people violating rules and hence being a nuisance for both factions. Not very supportive of this but if an exception is created where an X member breaks any rule, then he shall be entitled to punishment from both factions then it might work well. This way people will not only care about their rights getting revoked but will also be penalized by their original faction and hence will fully abide by the rules.

As long as the punishment system is as Mockery said, it will definitely work and is an awesome way to diversify the gameplay. Definitely a positive on this!

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Meow

by Meow » April 2, 2022, 12:52 am
Bump

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 23, 2022, 3:24 pm
Any way Pagati can enter too? We're an official faction, and I'm sure some members of SWAT/Army would wanna try to be a mafioso for a day.
21 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”