Removing his shock while suspect handcuffed

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

22 posts Page 2 of 3

WEED

Weed

by WEED » April 22, 2022, 7:04 pm
ABo3ZaT wrote :
WEED wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :

Dude I already when I type drag to take him into my car he shocks me and that is what gives other suspects a chance to shoot at me to kill me before even I move from my place i hope you understand this point

it's not like you telling us bro'

Oakman has a point you shouldn't be able to shock LEO while cuffed that's stupid and also not supposed to be possible to do while you are cuffed. even if swats are op it's annoying to be shocked by a cuffed criminal while having to fight others and can't move to defend yourself. +1 be cause I think the same should be done for cops also since its already hard to arrest multiple suspects on your own now

Criminal has to take chance before arresting him, Like trying to shock the swat member who trying to drag him, He has to shock him while swat cuffed him and trying to break his cuffs, About cops, they after cuffing a suspect he can arrest him automatically, So that's why criminals cant shock cops while cops cuffed them, That's the point!

that's stupid because you can't do that in reality because it's a roleplay server I believe it's stupid that criminals can do unrealistic stuff it makes others' jobs harder than it should be so I say it's a great idea for all LEOs in the server cause criminals basically team up with each other to fight LEOs and I think that's unfair in many cases they literally keep shocking till they have no more shocks. like the other day 5 criminals vs me alone I had no injections and they kept shocking me when they already had the advantage in numbers just to save one player from being arrested. i say it fair to make it not possible to be shocked from cuffed wanted players

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » April 22, 2022, 7:13 pm
WEED wrote :
ABo3ZaT wrote :
WEED wrote :
Oakman has a point you shouldn't be able to shock LEO while cuffed that's stupid and also not supposed to be possible to do while you are cuffed. even if swats are op it's annoying to be shocked by a cuffed criminal while having to fight others and can't move to defend yourself. +1 be cause I think the same should be done for cops also since its already hard to arrest multiple suspects on your own now

Criminal has to take chance before arresting him, Like trying to shock the swat member who trying to drag him, He has to shock him while swat cuffed him and trying to break his cuffs, About cops, they after cuffing a suspect he can arrest him automatically, So that's why criminals cant shock cops while cops cuffed them, That's the point!

that's stupid because you can't do that in reality because it's a roleplay server I believe it's stupid that criminals can do unrealistic stuff it makes others' jobs harder than it should be so I say it's a great idea for all LEOs in the server cause criminals basically team up with each other to fight LEOs and I think that's unfair in many cases they literally keep shocking till they have no more shocks. like the other day 5 criminals vs me alone I had no injections and they kept shocking me when they already had the advantage in numbers just to save one player from being arrested. i say it fair to make it not possible to be shocked from cuffed wanted players

You are not the only one who suffers from this, Any cop in the server while fighting with criminals team and the cop is already dont have injection to fight them, But they was shocking 5vs1 and shocking, I've been in this situation more than once, Not you only, And swat job it's not hard now, I dont know why you said that, Swat can installs criminals team while he alone, By using swat bomb to do that, So i think it's fair for both.

Spoiler: show
Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday

WEED

Weed

by WEED » April 22, 2022, 7:32 pm
Using a swat bomb is your solution right so what if someone in swat skin can't cause there are innocent nearby what then still use it. swat bomb has too many requirements that need to be met before you can use it, at the end of the day swat can't just use swat bomb anytime they please sir they need to meet a lot of requirements before they are able to use it which is rarely met most times. so as I said criminals need to be nerfed a few times because it's not realistic.

If I may?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

Steven

Steven$King

by Steven » April 22, 2022, 9:48 pm
it should be removed criminals can't shock while cuffed to be fair

Made by:TikTok bro

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » April 22, 2022, 10:02 pm
WEED wrote :
Using a swat bomb is your solution right so what if someone in swat skin can't cause there are innocent nearby what then still use it. swat bomb has too many requirements that need to be met before you can use it, at the end of the day swat can't just use swat bomb anytime they please sir they need to meet a lot of requirements before they are able to use it which is rarely met most times. so as I said criminals need to be nerfed a few times because it's not realistic.

Just so you know, there are no restrictions for the swat bomb

WEED

Weed

by WEED » April 22, 2022, 10:25 pm
Hiresh wrote :
WEED wrote :

when did this happen? i believe you couldn't use the swat bomb where there are other leos or civilians

If I may?

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » April 22, 2022, 10:31 pm
WEED wrote :
Hiresh wrote :
WEED wrote :

when did this happen? i believe you couldn't use the swat bomb where there are other leos or civilians

Now fair for both!

Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday

Mr.sultan

SultaN

by Mr.sultan » April 23, 2022, 2:41 am

SWAT nowdays are OP and it's unfairness because you guys has swat bomb already.

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
Vito Corleone.

Former Top 1

Former Enforcer

Xwhite

Xwhite
Donator

by Xwhite » April 23, 2022, 5:20 am
Don't remove it, they have a swat bomb, and they can cuff the criminals from a distance not like a police and you have many advantages, You are rarely to be one swat you always have more leos to teaming with them.

In addition, when you cuffed someone, he can’t move.

Knavery

Knavery

by Knavery » April 23, 2022, 6:08 am
Honestly, you need to be more fasten your SOC skills for you to easily dragged the suspect. This suggestion is unfair to all crimes because swat has already a swat bomb and when they use it the crimes would be freeze for seconds and get cuffed. Since the crimes freeze for a sec because of swat bomb and get cuffed then they'll shocked you too in order for you to freeze as well just to avoid dragged and by that it makes being fairly to crimes. Don't put any reason if you can't get easily drag to your suspect because you we're shocked them. You need to be more tactical in that situation. It is very OP in swaty if this suggestion was approved by swat com. I dont agree this suggestion as your request.
Life is good, you just need to know how to deal with it.
22 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”