Removing his shock while suspect handcuffed

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

22 posts Page 3 of 3

Hayzen

Hayzen
Pagati Underboss

by Hayzen » April 23, 2022, 7:11 am
Dont remove this they have the swat bomb and when they cuff you you cant move so thats not a good idea.
I’m going with a Negative

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss | Army Seregant |
Vic's gang manager

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » April 23, 2022, 8:30 am
When LEOs were nerfed, criminals were able to move whilst being cuffed and shock LEOs. In the initial days of this nerf, SWATs were no exception to this, so it was troublesome for SWAT members because even if they were able to cuff them, the criminals would just run and /shock them, and since we don't have the facility to instantly send them to jail using /ar, our gameplay became quite troublesome. After some time, criminals were unable to run after a SWAT member has cuffed them, and they were not able to shock normal LEOs while being cuffed, but were able to shock SWAT because SWAT cuffs restrict their movement.
As many people have already mentioned, we have SWAT bomb, roadblock, you need to use it to your advantage. I don't see any problem in things the way they are right now. Criminals can't shock cops when they are cuffed, but they can walk, and they can't walk while being cuffed by SWAT, but they can shock SWAT members even if they are cuffed. I don't know if this is perfectly balanced or not, but currently, it's not overpowered for either side.
22 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”