Removing his shock while suspect handcuffed

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

22 posts Page 1 of 3

OkaManThe$Wolf Online

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 22, 2022, 2:25 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Octopus
Your suggestion: Removing his shock while suspect handcuffed
Reason: Hey what makes me to create a suggestion currently i had Situation many times while i playing against a team cophunt & for example if i managed to catch one of them while he has hand cuffed he still shock me to not let me move from my place also this giving others the chance to shoot at me and Makes me run late finally so i would like to suggest if you can not allowing to the suspect shock while hands him cuffed already that will be more useful of course just thinking of it it's important thing

1uFFy

LuFFy

by 1uFFy » April 22, 2022, 3:38 pm
It happens sometimes
+1

BoSS

BoSS
Donator

by BoSS » April 22, 2022, 4:17 pm
This should be in server suggestions but yes should be removed not realistic at all.

OkaManThe$Wolf Online

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 22, 2022, 4:21 pm
BoSS wrote :
This should be in server suggestions but yes should be removed not realistic at all.

it's should on section swat i guess anyways i hope staff solve it and remove it

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » April 22, 2022, 4:23 pm
I wonder why SWAT wasn't included on this one cause I do believe this thing has been applied already when you are playing as a cop. Anyway, its a Positive from me. It'd be great.

Meow

by Meow » April 22, 2022, 4:28 pm
I'm neutral on this one, if you don't wanna get shocked then drag the suspect instantly. SWATs are already op so implementing this will cause more unwanted chaos & useless discussions.

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » April 22, 2022, 4:36 pm
Meow wrote :
I'm neutral on this one, if you don't wanna get shocked then drag the suspect instantly. SWATs are already op so implementing this will cause more unwanted chaos & useless discussions.

Like what meow said, If you dont want him to shock you, Then you have to drag him automatically after cuffing the suspect, It's better than removing his shocks, It's my opinion on this suggestion.....

Spoiler: show
Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday

OkaManThe$Wolf Online

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 22, 2022, 6:27 pm
Meow wrote :

Dude i already when i type drag to take him into my car he shock me and that is what giving others suspects a chance to shoot at me to kill me before even i move from may place i hope you understand this point

it's not like you telling us bro'

WEED

Weed

by WEED » April 22, 2022, 6:34 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Meow wrote :

Dude I already when I type drag to take him into my car he shocks me and that is what gives other suspects a chance to shoot at me to kill me before even I move from my place i hope you understand this point

Oakman has a point you shouldn't be able to shock LEO while cuffed that's stupid and also not supposed to be possible to do while you are cuffed. even if swats are op it's annoying to be shocked by a cuffed criminal while having to fight others and can't move to defend yourself. +1 be cause I think the same should be done for cops also since its already hard to arrest multiple suspects on your own now

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » April 22, 2022, 6:41 pm
WEED wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Meow wrote :

Dude I already when I type drag to take him into my car he shocks me and that is what gives other suspects a chance to shoot at me to kill me before even I move from my place i hope you understand this point

Oakman has a point you shouldn't be able to shock LEO while cuffed that's stupid and also not supposed to be possible to do while you are cuffed. even if swats are op it's annoying to be shocked by a cuffed criminal while having to fight others and can't move to defend yourself. +1 be cause I think the same should be done for cops also since its already hard to arrest multiple suspects on your own now

Criminal has to take chance before arresting him, Like trying to shock the swat member who trying to drag him, He has to shock him while swat cuffed him and trying to break his cuffs, About cops they after cuffing a suspect he can arrest him automatically, So thet's why criminals cant shock cops while cops cuffed them, That's the point!

Spoiler: show
Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday
22 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”