Suggestion: SWAT safe zone

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Meow

by Meow » April 25, 2022, 5:58 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Meow
Your suggestion: SWAT HQ should be a safe zone for SWATs the same way LSPD is a safe zone for cops.
Reason: To avoid base rapes or allow suspects camping any other way around the base waiting for you to get outside and be instantly killed.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 25, 2022, 6:17 pm
Yo i was thinking to make a suggestion regarding such thing since criminals camping out our base and start shooting while i getting outside so we need safe zone as LSPD Have the same system to save us while we're inside our base i support it of course
+1

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » May 15, 2022, 3:24 am
I think we are more professional to kill or capture them, unlike those officers who are not skilled enough to take them down, I find it more interesting to teach them a lesson not to go near the swat base once again than making a suggestions to stop them. -1

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » May 15, 2022, 6:47 pm
There're different reasons as to why LSPD has a safe zone. The most obvious ones are its location & vulnerability against criminals. Unlike S.W.A.T, officers are so many to spawn there and there's no gate or defensive objects to help them to cover.

S.W.A.T base however is quite secured and designed to help in such situations, sewers are also available in worst case scenarios so that if you ever lose hope in defending, you can use them to escape.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”