Suggestion- New vehicles

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » May 15, 2022, 3:13 am
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Elmasry
Your suggestion: Add new vehicles to Swat
Reason: Recently I've been thinking about why we can't drag criminals out of the water, and I found out there are a lot of ways to help us with that is to have planes that can fly in the water like Sparrow and Skimmer, which it's fair to have them.
As we're a part of the tactics team, where we don't have a red water checkpoint to drag criminals into the boats, And that's why we have a rule that forbids us from dragging criminals into boats, and forces us to kill them instead of imprisoning them.

Meow

by Meow » June 10, 2022, 1:56 pm
I barely see any suspects driving a boat nowadays, but I guess it won't affect much.

Neutral.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 12, 2022, 10:07 am
i do approve if we added some new vehicles this will be great thing to our faction and we will begin to new develop

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » July 15, 2022, 2:20 pm
Elmasry wrote :
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Elmasry
Your suggestion: Add new vehicles to Swat
Reason: Recently I've been thinking about why we can't drag criminals out of the water, and I found out there are a lot of ways to help us with that is to have planes that can fly in the water like Sparrow and Skimmer, which it's fair to have them.
As we're a part of the tactics team, where we don't have a red water checkpoint to drag criminals into the boats, And that's why we have a rule that forbids us from dragging criminals into boats, and forces us to kill them instead of imprisoning them.

afaik you can't drag suspects in boats because they are one seated vehicles and you cant enter a boat as a passenger. Yeah it could be possible to drag water borne suspects with a sea sparrow or smth like that but it'd be very hardly possible to do that as a team tho.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » July 15, 2022, 8:15 pm
As stated, the reason why dragging in boats isn't allowed is due to the fact that boats are one seated. Our work is more oriented about catching suspects on ground which is met with a variety of features. However, if you really feel like going for suspects on water born, feel free to use the predator or leviathan, they are quite practical in such situations.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”