Suggestion: Tear gas

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

25 posts Page 2 of 3

boyevil

Slender__Man

by boyevil » July 1, 2022, 5:05 am
1+ I agree

Spoiler: show
Group Memberships

Ꭿ StuntKings Stunter Ꭿ

Ꭿ Dom Famiglia AssociatE Ꭿ

★Unknown Rank 1★

Blackouts Member

★ UFC ★

Vic's Gang

Tenior

by Tenior » July 1, 2022, 4:14 pm
Grand wrote :
Meow wrote :
We could also add a mask in BM that allows criminals to cover the gas away from their faces

Good idea, with some restrictions and also prevent getting affected by it for innocents and LEOs, agree as well on the BM gas mask as it makes sense.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 1, 2022, 5:55 pm
Grand wrote :
Meow wrote :
We could also add a mask in BM that allows criminals to cover the gas away from their faces

Good idea, with some restrictions and also prevent getting affected by it for innocents and LEOs, agree as well on the BM gas mask as it makes sense.

That’s not how it works, you have to use it when you are sure you won’t harm innocents or police

Meow

by Meow » July 1, 2022, 6:37 pm
Mateej wrote :
Grand wrote :
Meow wrote :

That’s not how it works, you have to use it when you are sure you won’t harm innocents or police

It will work only against criminals, innocents won't be affected by this as it's fully scriptable.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 1, 2022, 8:18 pm
Yes, but that’s not realistic, if that happens, all Army vehicles, grenades and RPG should only work on criminals

ImLander009

Lander

by ImLander009 » July 1, 2022, 8:41 pm
I totally agree with this suggestion but it wouldn't be realistic if it only works on criminals. If this ever happens, it should work on every player and a SWAT member has to know the right usage of this gas. New rules must be made to organize specific details.

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » July 2, 2022, 9:58 am
Mateej wrote :
Grand wrote :
Meow wrote :

With the current IQ of the playerbase of Ls-rcr, if we allow cops/innocents to be affected, this will just bring non-sense reports.

Meow

by Meow » July 5, 2022, 4:22 pm
Innocents/cops might try to get harmed in order to report other swat members intentionally. They'll start hunting us just to jump over the gas and blame us for it. I'm neutral about it only if swat staff won't care about handling such kinds of reports.

Hero__Man

Hero__Man

by Hero__Man » July 5, 2022, 4:32 pm
Yes, i need it for cops/swats/army
~Renegades Amateur ~

~ATHENA Gladiator~

~Blackouts Accociate~

Meow

by Meow » July 5, 2022, 4:49 pm
hero__man wrote :
Yes, i need it for cops/swats/army

I assume you didn't understand my suggestion. This suggestion is intended to be implemented for SWAT members only.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”