S.W.A.T. Suggestions

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » July 15, 2022, 6:59 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Grand
Your suggestions:
1- Add a new command which is (/push ID) for SWAT members only that pushes the innocents/LEOs off the car roof.
2- Increase the value of success for the SWAT climb command (/swclimb).
Reasons:
1- I think SWAT should have the ability to push the annoying players off the car roof, nowadays we've got plenty of people who are randomly jumping on the car roof, punching and stealing, so this command will be kinda helpful to help us get rid of them with some rules restrictions to avoid abusing the command.

2- SWAT are known as Special Weapons And Tactics, so I think failing to climb a roof is kinda stupid since they're trained well for such cases.

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » July 15, 2022, 7:18 pm
Code: Select all

I don't agree with you Grand
    Because this suggestion is very unfair, and I know that Swat is special in everything, but now everything is good, Swat Doesn't need this suggestion
    Good Luck

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » July 16, 2022, 11:47 am
I agree on the first suggestion, however it shouldn't be used on swat/army members as they know already they shouldn't annoy each other.
Spoiler: show
Also it's impossible now to punch annoying cops off roof since anti dm system prevents it.
Second is neutral, it shouldn't always work, otherwise, it would be too easy to climb.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 16, 2022, 12:16 pm
I'm negative on both suggestions. The first suggestion can be abused easily, for example if a mechanic jumps on your car to break you to save his criminal friend that's dragged, and gets pushed off instantly.. uh? I can think of many examples in cases where it could be abused and also hard to distinct whether the person that jumps on your car is there to actually annoy you. And the second suggestion, I think swclimb is alright. The higher you go the higher the chance is you fail, seems fair.

Be_Quiet wrote :
Also it's impossible now to punch annoying cops off roof since anti dm system prevents it.

It's still possible.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » September 13, 2022, 3:39 pm
First suggestion: Cops interfering with our S.W.A.T. Duty have been a common thing for years, but we've always had our ways to minimize their disturbance. It is unlikely that a similar command would bring any real good other than risking seeing it being abused.

Second suggestion: It's already a helpful feature. You should enjoy it rather than looking for covering the minor chances that criminals might take advantage from.

Thanks for your suggestions!

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Suggestions”