Cannot locate during /smh. [Check]

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

13 posts Page 2 of 2

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » December 10, 2017, 6:20 pm
Rally3 wrote :
+1, agreed this real more.

also i want suggest for swat to be transparent skin since in real life swat are silence and nobody can hear or watch so i am think game should be same one so that criminal are silence and cannot watch. other good suggest is for swat vehicle to be bulldetprof since real swat are not shooted through car so i am think same thing in server need happen. third suggest from me is to remove shooted from rooftop, it is unreal and not good gameplayed so i am think it should removed. foured suggest from me is for swat to be allow /tpjail command for when criminal is team, everyone know criminal team and swat are underpowers so we are need this as faction to abled to get bad guy :twisted: :twisted: to jails. finalist suggestion is for autopilot to be include for private + rank, we are swat we are need drive long distance and real life truckings have autopilot so governmetal can develops autodrive systems and allow swat to use it so gameplay more realist.

good good rally, /giverespected you. but also got some wooow suggestions which hope make me swat test boss. i suggest to add rule that if bad boy kills silence swat tthen he gets banned cause in movies swat always win in the end otherwise its 1.0 rate on imdb.
But not only that im not getting swat test boss with that only am i not right? i also do the big suggestion that swat members should talk like cod. lets not call them cxdur brother, or wajeeh brother, or hashish brother. lets call them price, soap, and makarov. makarov is for sofo cause he must die (JK). makarov must be riseofthedark! he angry me really bad!!!! grrrr!!!!!
lets also not allow cops to team no more, bcus we want them to please at us and for us to look like boss.
least but not last is a tactical suggestion that will make criminals very vry angry!!! Everytime we are about to die from criminals, especially kamarov, we type the historical command, /q. this way, we wont die anymore!
i will accept to become a swat test boss now, thank.
glgy geri

Playa

Playa

by Playa » January 20, 2018, 5:16 am
+1

Add me on steam!

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » December 16, 2021, 6:14 pm
Will be on the server in an upcoming update
signature