Cannot locate during /smh. [Check]

If you have a new idea that could benefit the team, feel free to share it here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

13 posts Page 1 of 2

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » December 9, 2017, 9:38 pm
Your Name: BeatEn
Your suggestion: Ability to not be located while /smh is turned on.
Reason: The reason is quite simple, after the recent update, SWAT is just a bunch of degraded cops. It is now impossible to take down a cophunting team, even while teaming. They have cuff kits, and if they are Pakistanis, they have a whole bunch of rammer bros that wait for them to be dragged and ram us. All this makes impossible to drag. The only thing we have is bomb and smh. After new update, the bomb damages the player who detonates it (almost kills) and people are smart enough to /loc SWAT members. Just asking to show a message like this player can't be located when /smh is on. Might hear some negative comments but bring them on...
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

DonY

DonY
Donator
Supporter

by DonY » December 9, 2017, 10:24 pm
+1 i agree

Image Image

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » December 9, 2017, 11:08 pm
+1

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » December 10, 2017, 12:01 am
+1, agreed this real more.

also i want suggest for swat to be transparent skin since in real life swat are silence and nobody can hear or watch so i am think game should be same one so that criminal are silence and cannot watch. other good suggest is for swat vehicle to be bulldetprof since real swat are not shooted through car so i am think same thing in server need happen. third suggest from me is to remove shooted from rooftop, it is unreal and not good gameplayed so i am think it should removed. foured suggest from me is for swat to be allow /tpjail command for when criminal is team, everyone know criminal team and swat are underpowers so we are need this as faction to abled to get bad guy :twisted: :twisted: to jails. finalist suggestion is for autopilot to be include for private + rank, we are swat we are need drive long distance and real life truckings have autopilot so governmetal can develops autodrive systems and allow swat to use it so gameplay more realist.

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

by StephenKelly » December 10, 2017, 12:14 am
Rally3 wrote :

also i want suggest for swat to be transparent skin since in real life swat are silence and nobody can hear or watch so i am think game should be same one so that criminal are silence and cannot watch. other good suggest is for swat vehicle to be bulldetprof since real swat are not shooted through car so i am think same thing in server need happen. third suggest from me is to remove shooted from rooftop, it is unreal and not good gameplayed so i am think it should removed. foured suggest from me is for swat to be allow /tpjail command for when criminal is team, everyone know criminal team and swat are underpowers so we are need this as faction to abled to get bad guy :twisted: :twisted: to jails. finalist suggestion is for autopilot to be include for private + rank, we are swat we are need drive long distance and real life truckings have autopilot so governmetal can develops autodrive systems and allow swat to use it so gameplay more realist.

yes

ye it can be done, probably just copy paste the code from the dispensers and edit it a little bit

+1 ye

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » December 10, 2017, 2:32 am
+1

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » December 10, 2017, 4:09 am
Rally3 wrote :

Yes big +1

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Fady

Fady

by Fady » December 10, 2017, 4:48 am
And to add to that. We should also be able to see our teammates while /smh. Geri told me it's a bug, but I can't find it fixed anywhere

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

OsamaAbouelhassan

Osama
Donator

by OsamaAbouelhassan » December 10, 2017, 7:50 am
Suggested by me before :P

viewtopic.php?f=308&t=83416

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator