S.W.A.T. Application: Adienbob [TESTED]

Are you interested in joining the S.W.A.T. team? Post your application here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » May 12, 2024, 8:06 pm

[b]In-Game Name:[/b] Adienbob [b]Score:[/b] 25 500+ [b]Country & Timezone (GMT):[/b] EGYPT & GMT+2[b]Website Profile:[/b] https://ls-rcr.com/user/Adienbob [b]Proof of Stats & Activity:[/b] [url]https://imgur.com/a/FzZquCU[/url]
Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello, 7 days passed and I'm here again, Last time the reactions on my application wasn't that good and I understand that and I worked on some points of what the members mentioned like my attitude and that's what keeps me motivated to apply again and again except that I will be SWAT member, I'm also working myself and attitude in general and it will be a good point in my career, Anyway I appreciate your comments, Thanks for reading.

Team 60
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » May 13, 2024, 8:39 pm
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/tB2k8V7/SWATlogo2.png[/img][size=180] [b]LS-RCR SWAT GROUP LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM[/center][/b][/size]
[center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,INTRODUCTION][b][size=160]Thank you for applying for S.W.A.T.![/size][/b] Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.[/legendary][/center][center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,WARRANT OFFICERS][list][b] [size=110][*]Head Warrant Officer - Koko [*]Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry [*]Warrant Officer 2 - F1erce[/list][/size][/b][/center][/legendary]
[center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,OTHER INFORMATION]If you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.[/legendary][/center][center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,CONTACT US][url=https://discord.com/invite/rZj3MkF][img]https://i.ibb.co/hyFJPLK/swat-discord2.png[/img][/url]
[/center][/legendary]
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team

Fierce

F1erce
Donator

Post by Fierce » May 16, 2024, 12:57 pm
SPECIAL WEAPONS AND TACTICS
Applicant's name: Adienbob
Admission Test ResultsCommunication skills: Passed

The applicant and I exchanged words with confidence and transparency, our conversation was deemed good enough and convinced me to continue with the test.

S.W.A.T. Rules: Passed

The applicant answered correctly to 10 out of 10 questions and thus has passed on the rules part.

Speed of Commands: Passed

Applicant had 3 attempts for the standing part and 3 attempts for the running part.
His average speed of commands in the standing part was 3.0 seconds.
His average speed of commands in the running part was 2.67 seconds.
His overall average speed of commands was 2.83 seconds.

M4 and Sniper accuracy

M4 part:
First attempt: The applicant popped 2 tire(s) with medium damage.
Second attempt: The applicant popped 4 tire(s) with big damage.

Sniper part:
First attempt: The applicant popped 1 tire(s) with low damage.
Second attempt: The applicant popped 2 tire(s) with low damage.
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant officers Team
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning
• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]
Los Vagos Gang Banger

Stormborn

Stormborn

Post by Stormborn » May 18, 2024, 10:12 pm
Hello Adienbob
I see your dedication towards the faction and appreciate your hard work. Your attitude has been great with me and your skills have also improved as i mentioned in your last application if i see improvement in your skills and if you'll maintain the same attitude with me you'll get the green light from me, So my vote is going to be Positive. I think we should give the applicant a chance to join the faction. Good luck with your application.
Sincerely,
S.W.A.T. Private II | Stormborn.

Hunain0

Hunain

Post by Hunain0 » May 24, 2024, 6:47 pm
Obliviously big Positive .
I just came here after 3 month and i was playing in swat skin since 2 days and he was the only cop who helped me alot and he deserved swat and i dont think any body have problem with him because i dont see any bad thing and his attitude is good so this time i am trusting u dont let me down.
Good luck.

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host

Post by Shahan » May 25, 2024, 6:29 pm
You're a good guy. From the past couple of days we've been teaming up and i'm well aware of your skills. I would love to see you in Cyan. Positive

SWAT Corporal, Shahan.

TheNinjaWizzard

TheNinjaWizzard

Post by TheNinjaWizzard » June 14, 2024, 5:52 pm
Hey Adienbob.

I think you've improved since last application, you seem more chill and have a nice attitude to other players, you're consistently active and your skills are decent, I hope you don't dissapoint us.

Positive.

Sincerely,
S.W.A.T. Sergeant | theninjawizzard.
S.W.A.T. Sergeant | Pagati Caporegime
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Applications”