Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » March 24, 2024, 2:32 pm

In-Game Name: Hero_Dark
Score: 5,297
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT - GMT +2
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/Hero_Dark
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://ibb.co/w0sMHqc

Reason (OPTIONAL): Greetings, I came here today after I took the decision to join the swat faction, Maybe I didn't take enough time since I recently unbanned, But i wanted to try and take more expertise, Well i wanted to join the swat faction because, It very good, it's really very fun to drag the suspects and arrest them, Since I came back and i'm playing as a cop skin and teaming with swat members, and i'm really enjoying while teaming with them, They always clean the city from the suspects, Swat faction is very cool, Beside the members are kinda and friendly and good, I decided to apply after reading the rules and I hope if I actually done of knowing it, I hope if you forgive me about what i did in the past, I started as a new one, Thanks
Code 24
''Current Positions'' Vampires Tester/Event Officer
Vic'sgang Veteran
The buzzards member
Ex stunt_kings member
Ex The legends member
Ex area51 member
Ex Renegades member
Ex Ncs The Enforcer

Koko Online

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » March 25, 2024, 6:15 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 1 - F1erce

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team