S.A. Army Application [★] [Lsrcr]Medz [ACCEPTED]

Applications that were accepted can be found here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

13 posts Page 1 of 2

Meow

by Meow » July 22, 2022, 11:26 pm

S.A. Army Application

In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Medz
Score: 30,000+
Proof of Status: Click here
Time Zone (GMT): GMT+2 - Israel
Reason: Well, there are many reasons for my interest in joining the armed forces. The main one is to have some different playstyle and something that I'm not used to, as I was a way too long in SWAT. But there are some other reasons, like brotherhood - being brothers in arms and defending each other from the surrounding enemies. Friends - I got a couple of friends in the army too so I might team up with them. Real-life - I'm been serving the IDF for almost 1 year and 6 months now, I know how ARMY works and how to represent it. Moreover, most of my swat friends are either inactive or gone so I'm not having fun playing as SWAT anymore. I hope I'll be a great asset to this brotherhood as I can assure you that I'll do my best to be a great and loyal soldier. I did a small mistake when I was a part of the deadly forces before and resigned after 2 months, however, I'm planning to continue my service as an army soldier a way longer now and not repeat the same mistake one more time again.

Thank you for reading my application and have a great day/night.

Cheers,
[Lsrcr]Medz aka [Lsrcr]Meow

23/7/22 2:26 AM

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 22, 2022, 11:43 pm

The TestBefore the Generals decide whether to accept or deny you, you must pass an interview part in-game which consists of two stages: general conversation and knowledge of Army rules. You must pass the two stages of the interview part or else you will be automatically denied.

You can schedule an interview by contacting one of the testers found below.
The TestersHead Training Officer

Image [Lsrcr]Mateej
GMT +2

Assistant Head Training Officer

Image [Lsrcr]Osolnik
GMT +2

Training Officers

Image Faraon
GMT +2
Image [Lsrcr]Mockery
GMT +5
The S.A. Army wishes you luck & hopes you pass the test successfully!

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 23, 2022, 4:49 am

Test conducted by: [Lsrcr]Mateej
Interview Results
Stage 1: General conversation

The applicant has PASSED stage one.
Stage 2: Knowledge of Army Rules

The applicant has PASSED stage two.
Training Officers' comment(s): The applicant has a solid understanding of our faction and the features it provides. His English knowledge and behaviour during stage one were remarkable and it convinced me to continue with stage two. The applicant has answered to all 12 questions correctly.

Panzer

Panzer
Donator

by Panzer » July 23, 2022, 5:45 am
Positive
One of the best players in LSRCR
Skilled
Mature attitude
Hope to see you in skin
Good luck
Kind regards,
[SPC]Panzer

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » July 25, 2022, 12:12 pm
You have a nice attitude and fine activity. Your skills actually fit the brotherhood, you are good than I am, I claim that. However your loyalty is kinda giving me a doubt. You were serving swat back then for almost a year and left for army because you thought it would suit your uniform irl till ingame. I also stalked your leaving statement on army and I found this.
Medz wrote :
I ain't having any fun as I had back in my swat days, plus I really miss my own teammates and friends there. Even though this faction suits my real-life duty I thought it will be entertaining to wear army uniform in-game too as I wear it in real-life but I guess it wasn't the same as I imagined so I'll better go back and try my luck once again applying to swat and STAY THERE FOREVER

After a week you applied swat and you were given a chance to serve the swat once again. But then you blew up the chance. Actually I'm suprised you're not blacklisted. I was like you back then, unloyal, they blacklisted me without a hesitation, how lucky you are. Well, anyways, take a rest and think about it, you might blow the chance again (army) if ever they give you chance to be one of the brotherhood. Just think about it. Up to you if you'll take my advice, just be open minded.

Negative

PS: Nothing's personal.

Good luck with your application.
Regards,
[Lsrcr]Bear

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » July 25, 2022, 5:06 pm
Negative

-Good skills
-Okay attitude
-I seriously doubt your loyalty. In last application everyone gave you a shot, and you still left us just after 2 months. I read and compared your current and last application reasons and they're pretty much the same. Now when I read your leaving statement, and as I read your current reason I can only think of crap on top of crap on top of crap. Almost everything you said in reason is denied by own words in leaving statement. Next time think this through and show us some effort before applying and I might change my vote.

Good luck.
Last edited by Faraon78910 on July 26, 2022, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

DrugsBoss

BOOMBUA
Donator

by DrugsBoss » July 25, 2022, 7:04 pm
Medz you are a great guy no doubt. You are active and a well respected player on this server. however as stated above by other army members, you are always back and forth with swat and army. you need to make up your mind and decide what you want to be. I honestly would love to see you back in army again but whats to say that you wont leave us again after a month. Take some time to decide which group you would like to be in. Negative for now. Nothing personal bro.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » July 26, 2022, 7:12 pm

PositiveHello [Lsrcr]Medz,

Thank you for the interest of applying in S.A. Army.

Following are the reasons I am giving you a Positive.

*Great attitude
*Experienced
*LEO activity is great
*Army Material

Additional Note (Optional): No comment regarding your attitude, everything looks fine. As the rest of members mentioned they have doubt about your loyalty. But I do understand sometimes we get bored of the gameplay and would like to try something new. You deserves another chance to join the brotherhood again but I hope you dont leave the faction as you did in the last of your application because its gonna decrease your reputation here and you might get a lower chances on joining us again.

Best of luck with your application.
Regards,
[Lsrcr]Exp3rimenTaL

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Stormocide

Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » July 27, 2022, 12:15 am
I'm giving you a positive, reasons are following:

*Active
*Great Attitude
*Skilled

The only problem you seem to have here is loyalty, but I was in the same shoes as you quite a long time ago and I was given a chance so why not? Good Luck Medz!
Storm

apapaoemama

apapaoemama
Donator

by apapaoemama » July 28, 2022, 1:49 pm
Positive
Skilled
Active
Great attitude
Army material
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “[★] Accepted Applications”