S.A. Army Application [★] Karuminska [DENIED]

Applications that were rejected can be found here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

11 posts Page 1 of 2

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 21, 2023, 4:03 pm

S.A. Army Application

In-Game Name: Karuminska
Score: 9457
Proof of Status: https://imgur.com/pj1X2Vt
Time Zone (GMT): N/A (GMT -8 current?)
Reason: I think everyone knows I've wanted to join the S.A. Army, I just have been so busy with Pagati it's hard to actually spend time as a cop. Those who know me know I've been working on that quite hard lately. My score isn't great, but that's also because I kill, not arrest. I'll be the first to admit I am not very good with sawnoffs, but I cam a damn crack shot with a sniper and work more on tactics than raw spray and pray. I'm an expert pilot and work best with a team, but can handle situations alone. I'm aware I am not the best candidate, but know that by god I do try my best. I want to be part of the team, and I'll work hard if you think I'm not ready. But, for just a time, I'd like a chance.

21/8/2023 09:03

MrMahmoud

Mahmoud
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by MrMahmoud » August 21, 2023, 5:34 pm

The TestBefore the Generals decide whether to accept or deny you, you must pass an interview part in-game which consists of two stages: general conversation and knowledge of Army rules. You must pass the two stages of the interview part or else you will be automatically denied.

You can schedule an interview by contacting one of the testers found below.
The TestersHead Training Officer

Image Faraon
GMT +1

Assistant Head Training Officer

Image Mockery
GMT +5

Training Officers

Image BeX
GMT +8
Image Mahmoud
GMT +1
The S.A. Army wishes you luck & hopes you pass the test successfully!
Spoiler: show

MrMahmoud

Mahmoud
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by MrMahmoud » August 21, 2023, 7:31 pm

Test conducted by: Mahmoud
Interview Results
Stage 1: General conversation

The applicant has PASSED stage one.
Stage 2: Knowledge of Army Rules

The applicant has PASSED stage two.
Training Officers' comment(s): The applicant has appeared confident and respectful throughout the whole interview. The answers were precise and on point. The applicant has answered to 11 out of 12 questions correctly.
Spoiler: show

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » August 21, 2023, 7:38 pm
Negative.
- lacks leo activity.
- toxic and salty.
- Lacks set of skills.

Goodluck.

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master Army VIP

by Cover » August 22, 2023, 12:21 pm
Since my return to the server, I haven't noticed any misbehavior from Karu. I'm aware that she occasionally becomes frustrated, but considering it's just a game, such reactions are expected and understandable. Also while her dueling skills might be lacking, I firmly believe that loyalty and strong communication skills hold greater importance and should come first. Positive.

After careful consideration and observing you for quite a good amount of time, I have noticed certain unfavorable situations that I find concerning. You get very angry quickly over trivial matters, and I believe this needs to be addressed. I would also like to offer some advice: take some time to reflect on your character and work on resolving this issue.

It's Negative for now until I see some improvements

Regards,
Sergeant Major. Cover
Last edited by Cover on August 30, 2023, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » August 22, 2023, 3:36 pm
Positive

★ Great Activity
★ Good Attitude
★ Mature Player
★ Leadership
★ Decent Skills
★ 24FPS
★ Don Pagati

Good luck!

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » August 23, 2023, 1:47 pm
I never saw her/him playing as cop mostly shes chilling or role-playing its a negative from my side I think you should stay active in leo skin then apply for a position not applying first then implementing it.

ImageImage

signature

Hayzen

Hayzen
Pagati Underboss

by Hayzen » August 23, 2023, 2:06 pm
Hello Karu, I only see you playing in the police skin these days, and after teaming with you multiple times, I realized that you need more time to be a part of this faction. Your fighting tactics and your skills are so bad that I advise you to improve them. I also advise you to improve your leo activity because it's literally 1 percent. Now let's talk about your attitude. You are good towards me, but sometimes you don't accept others opinions, and you get angry and report them for useless reasons, like when they say WELCOME BACK to you or kill you multipel times. You really need to accept others opinions and not be angry about useless things. I'm going with a negative this time until I see improvements in your character, your skills, and your leo activity.

Nothing personal.
Army training officer
Pagati underboss
Vic's gang manager

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » August 25, 2023, 6:37 pm
I have recently had opportunity to sight disrespectful behavior from this player therefore my vote stands as no. I am highly against such behavior and cannot see myself working together with players of alike nature.

Checkmate

Checkmate
Donator

by Checkmate » August 25, 2023, 10:45 pm
My vote for you is negative because your skills are very low and you really need to work on them before applying also your attitude is immature and gets very toxic sometimes and your leo activity is very poor, good luck.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “[★] Rejected Applications”