S.A. Army [★] Army ranks (addition)

The Army Headquarters serves as a section where you can find all the necessary information regarding the S.A. Army.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

1 post Page 1 of 1

S.A. Army

Army

by S.A. Army » June 12, 2015, 12:10 pm
Many ranks being put together in this system we have often results in members losing interest to rank up or particulary their rank having no meaning. Putting all arguments aside, that is partially correct, and it would be exactly the same in real life it weren't to paychecks and authority.

This basic idea will give every rank a meaning and more authority to members who've proven themselves in terms of activity, dedication and skills to rank up.

• Sergeant and ranks above Sergeant may give out "Ten-Code" commands to any ranks below them and receive them by ranks above them, and so on (team with me, help me, chase suspect...)
  • Rank Ex-General may give out commands to all ranks but those who start or end with "General", example: Brigadier General
  • Simple commands as: "Need support(air/tank/ground...), need backup, help me kill a wanted" and such
  • Higher rank does not need to obey commands from a lower, ex: staff sergeant from sergeant
  • You may disobey a command but you have to explain the reason in short (ex: "busy") and not do it repeatedly
  • If you continously keep disobeying commands, you will receive warnings and eventually a demotion.
  • If you happen to abuse the given authority of "leading" lower ranks, you'll receive the mentioned above.

"Ten-Code" commands doesn't mean how commands are literally given in codes, but in short text ("chase this wanted!")
Army was always about teamwork, and this only promotes it. However, it doesn't force you to team and always do things you aren't up for!

Status 1: Free to respond
Status 2: In a special vehicle (Rhino/Hunter/Hydra)
Status 3: In Pursuit
Status 4: Engaging suspect
Status 5: Requesting backup
Status 6: Positive
Status 7: Negative
Status 8: All Soldiers to base
Status 9: Returning to Base
Status 0: Requesting URGENT Backup

(short list of usable commands was made by [Lsrcr]Onzie)

AHC
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Headquarters”