S.A. Army [★] Suggestion: Improvements to the paychecks & score

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover Online

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » March 20, 2024, 3:26 pm
Name: Cover
Suggestion(s):
Increase the Army paychecks by $500 for each rank. (i.e., SFC = $3600 should be $4100)

Increase the scores and money you gain from killing suspects. (Orange = 1 Server Score & ($420), Red = 2 Server Scores & ($700), and MW = 2 Server Scores + 1 Extra Score ($1000))

Allow shooting innocent players if they're teaming up with wanted players, if they do not leave after the surrender count is finished, it indicates they do not fear for their life and it's on them, additionally, the new deathmatching system will prevent them from taking damage.

Why would it be useful: Currently, you receive 1 server score and $120 for each suspect you kill. Even though if the suspect is most wanted, red, or even orange, the rewards remain the same. This seems unfair because killing most wanted shouldn't yield the same rewards as killing an orange suspect, also, many players abuse Army rules by bringing innocent players in their vehicles, to avoid the Army vehicles against them. I know that we are here to have fun and all but I see these changes important to balance everything.

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » March 20, 2024, 5:36 pm
Agreed
Paychecks must be increased
And about civs maybe add a command where you ask the civs to leave the area there are crimes committed around here and you may receive wanted level(maybe orange) if you do not leave within maybe 10secs and leos may engaged.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend