increasing injections

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Nrothe

MohsenShreif

by Nrothe » October 9, 2020, 2:37 pm
Name:MohsenShreif
Suggestion(s):increasing injections (30,35) Or as available
Why would it be useful:We Are Army faction we duels almost of the time So we need more injections to keep fighting almost of you will say you can buy army vip to get more injections but many of members can't buy a vip for example (Me)
Additional comments:i would Suggest to add items shop in the ship but it rejected before So I think increasing the injection is the alternative solution instead of add items shop, At the moment, ten injections are not enough at all Since we are Just duel,On the other side (Side of criminals) Drugs are available to them in abundance So that's not fair at all

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » October 9, 2020, 3:35 pm
Take hunter and go to rpl for more injects after spawning or just buy them. If the criminals have unlimited supply of drugs then don't forget that Leo classes have many things which criminals can never have.

Nrothe

MohsenShreif

by Nrothe » October 9, 2020, 3:53 pm
VenoM wrote :
Take hunter and go to rpl for more injects after spawning or just buy them. If the criminals have unlimited supply of drugs then don't forget that Leo classes have many things which criminals can never have.

everytime i dead i will take the hunter to buy the injections how much dose it fun in your opinion if you did that you will lost a lot of time also your passion for playing again
we are playing for fun So what is the problem if we can provide things that give us more fun?

Note: iam talking about army faction not leos Because we have a lot of advantages compared to them for sure

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » October 9, 2020, 5:38 pm
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”