Rustler rules change

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Vote for vote one of options or leave your comment below

21%
It's fine the way it is now
14%
I agree with first sentence and disagree with third sentence
21%
I agree with third sentence and disagree with first sentence
43%
I agree with all sentences

Total votes: 14

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 2, 2021, 6:25 pm
Name: Faraon
Suggestion(s): Change Rustler rules
Current rules
Spoiler: show
You may not use the Rustler's weapon against medium wanted suspects or highly wanted suspect who are on foot, on the ground or on top of a roof.

You may use the Rustler against medium wanted suspects, highly wanted suspect or the most wanted suspects who are in the water or who are airborne without using /su.

You may engage the most wanted suspect who is on ground after using the /su and waiting for the 5 seconds for timer to expire.

This set of rules should/would make Rustler a bit more efficient and useful
  • You may use the Rustler's weapon against medium wanted suspects who are who are teaming with highly wanted suspects or most wanted suspect on top of a roof
  • You may use the Rustler against medium wanted suspects, highly wanted suspect or the most wanted suspects who are in the water or who are airborne without using /su.
  • You may engage the most wanted and highly wanted suspect who are on ground after using the /su and waiting for the 5 seconds timer to expire.

Why would it be useful: It would be useful because current Rustler rules make Rustler useless, nothing more. We don't even fly with it to nearest car because using others vehicles is easier and faster. Hydra, which is way more powerful than Rustler has ability to engage highly wanted suspect who are teaming with most wanted suspect and Rustler doesn't. It makes no sense. Most of you probably never even flied this plane, so you perhaps don't know how weak it is. It takes most effort to fly and do something with it but reward is almost impossible to get. The only way you're going to kill someone is if you land it first and then try to aim, and then it's still going to be hard. Rustler is very slow on ground and criminals easily run circles around you, jump on your wings and kill you. Rustler doesn't have auto lock aim. Rustler doesn't have minigun but two M4's which are slow and
easy to dodge. Its ridiculously wide and if you fall down, there's almost no chance you're going to fly up unless you're in open field.
Additional comments: Maybe engaging medium wanted suspects in not the best idea, but allowing to shoot highly wanted suspect is a must, otherwise usage of this plane is dead.
Edit: I added a poll regarding my suggestion of Rustler rules. If you don't agree with any of given choices, comment your idea. Second sentence is same therefore no voting choice was given for it.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » February 8, 2021, 1:03 am
I agree with the third sentence only.

Mr.sultan

SultaN

by Mr.sultan » February 8, 2021, 1:09 am
Be_Quiet wrote :
I agree with the third sentence only.

Spoiler: show
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
Vito Corleone.

Former Top 1

Former Enforcer

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » March 7, 2021, 10:36 am
If there is actual interest in the changes described by Faraon, we'd like to ask you guys to express your opinion, develop a discussion and vote ofcourse. If in the upcoming weeks, there is no sign of interest, the suggestion will be dismissed.

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » March 7, 2021, 10:45 am
If it's rules become a bit easy perhaps players will take interest in it too. Currently no one uses rustler to kill suspects and it's kinda useless. A change would be better. I'm positive on it.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 7, 2021, 12:31 pm
VenoM wrote :
If it's rules become a bit easy perhaps players will take interest in it too. Currently no one uses rustler to kill suspects and it's kinda useless. A change would be better. I'm positive on it.

i should agree about this suggestion to because there no anyone use it as Venom said above and maybe if we changed these rules to easy it will be useful and we could accessible to take it and will be useful at some Position against Suspects so it's Positive From me So it's up To high command at last

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » July 20, 2021, 1:04 pm
As an ex-army member , I recommend this suggestion to be accepted to make that rustler more in use and I'm also using rustler before. I believe those suggestions are fair.
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » August 19, 2023, 7:18 pm
The proposed modifications to the first Rustler rule will remain unchanged. The revision for the third Rustler rule has already been implemented and has been in effect for several months. The suggestion is now locked.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”