Suggestion- Added Cuffing system

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

13 posts Page 1 of 2

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 10, 2021, 9:41 pm
Name: Okaman
Suggestion(s): added cuffing system to faction S.A.Army
Why would it be useful: Well. let me Explain why it will be useful first thing I know that the SWAT system is different About the army system Because they always want to arrest criminals We always have to kill them As a soldier in the army, this is my job. Yes, I agree But some of us are in situations where criminals should be arrested I'll give you an example If I am chasing a suspect and in the middle of a duel He went into hiding in the house to avoid being killed In this case, when you enter the house to kill him, he looks at you and hits you 4 shots and and he does /exith constantly from house In this case, I must do /cuff to him And if I did, another policeman would come to steal the suspect from me, and this also happens to me in some situations in the city The same is happening with some of you too I'll give you another example as well if i chase other suspect in the city and he use BMX Whatever if i did cuff to him The police arrest him before me for stealing from me easily And the policemen are constantly doing this to steal my efforts and Moreover if we managed added cuffing system to faction S.A.Army We will solve this problem and feel more comfortable so i'm sure it will be useful to us In all these situations just so i guess i explained Everything as i said above and The decision will up to High Command of Faction S.A.Army And For soldiers too so i will respect ur opinion you as well
Additional comments: It also helps us in many situations from order cops can't arrest him while army members cuffing him exactly like faction SWAT it will be useful i'm sure Thanks Nothing Else

Amadeus

Amadeus
Donator

by Amadeus » March 11, 2021, 3:19 am
What do you mean? We can still arrest suspects when spawned in-skin, can't we?

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » March 11, 2021, 7:15 am
Amadeus wrote :

Yes we can. What he means is to add cuff system like swat has. He's suggesting to make suspects cuffed by our cuffs non-arrestable by other LEOs.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 11, 2021, 11:16 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
Amadeus wrote :

Yes we can. What he means is to add cuff system like swat has. He's suggesting to make suspects cuffed by our cuffs non-arrestable by other LEOs.

Exactly Faraon it will be useful to faction Because he is in a lot of situation cops stealing our suspect while army members trying arrest suspects

I also know that at the same time we should only fight as a faction army But we come across some situation We must arrest the suspect

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » March 11, 2021, 11:54 am
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Amadeus wrote :

Exactly Faraon it will be useful to faction Because he is in a lot of situation cops stealing our suspect while army members trying arrest suspects

I also know that at the same time we should only fight as a faction army But we come across some situation We must arrest the suspect

Your suggestion will just encourage members to arrest more than killing, -1

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 11, 2021, 12:22 pm
Grand wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

Your suggestion will just encourage members to arrest more than killing, -1

When you say something, you should read it because I have said something only in some situations while army members trying arrest none from cops- can't arrestble the suspect while he's cuffed by army member

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 11, 2021, 12:25 pm
The way I see it, S.W.A.T have their own cuffing system to protect their efforts. They are not able to directly /ar suspects like us and instead have to find a suitable vehicle to drag suspects in. By preventing other cops from dealing with their suspects, it just means their efforts do not go in vain. I don't think this is much of an issue for us - we are encouraged to kill in the first place anyways. If we do have to arrest, we can easily do so with an easy /cuff and /ar (which is not the same for the opposite faction).

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » April 10, 2021, 12:52 am
I don't think this is the worst idea regardless it still wouldn't solve the issue of suspects getting stolen considering the suspect can still /bc & get cuffed by another nearby cop or the cop chasing & tazing the suspect could have another random leo show up & cuff his suspect without being able to do anything about it. SWAT is a completely different deal because unlike leos it's much harder for swat to arrest since we have to take the suspect all the way to LSPD & they can break the cuffs on the way 7+ times much harder than just cuffing & arresting. Therefore it might just cause more issues than it solves. If the cop cuffing gets killed = another issue aswell. Lot of problems with this idea. It's better to just leave it as it is so I'm Negative -1 on this.

Unlucky...

Unlucky...

by Unlucky... » April 10, 2021, 2:30 am
better we back before criminals can shocks army :D
Retired Community Member Since 2018

[20:26:24] [Lsrcr]Ackman[35]: We've underage kids like mongraal ,tupac and many others.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » April 10, 2021, 3:57 am
Just don't care about SWAT, you are army so it nothing will help you if you want to help swat or something. Many players in SWAT didn't say anything about the cuff system. If a cop stole suspects from the same person many times he will be warned as it's a server rule and about ''SWAT" we got /swar command that makes our cuffed suspects cannot be arrested by another cop also we can't steal. SWAT members aren't that raggers and toxic to be annoyed if someone stole a suspect most of the time they ignore what happened other times if the 'stealer' did that constantly they can report him. Army members are killing also they are able to arrest but the main task for them is killing suspects. Just don't rage because of someone stole your suspect, you can do your job as a experienced player ,get some proofs and report him. Other players explained why that won't be useful as well
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”