Suggestion- Re-open Applications beteewn army and swat to gets 14 days rights

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

17 posts Page 1 of 2

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 2, 2021, 1:30 pm
Name: Okaman
Suggestion(s): Re- open applications beteewn faction army and Swat as we used to do for get rights 14 days on condition You have knowledge of rules about other faction
Why would it be useful: Well Let me Explain to everyone we was In the past we used to introduce ourselves in both factions on condition we have knowledge of rules about other faction so i decide i created a suggestion To re-open the two factions, how in the past I know these apps were removed from a long time ago Among the many who break the rules, both factions I think that the present time the players are more experience than the past and they know everything also They will take care not to break the rules And it will be very cool Each of us has the opportunity to join SWAT 14 days and same in army I also think there are a lot of players are inactive whatever in both factions so it will be useful And there will be more and more activity to both factions and You will definitely enjoy using the other faction I hope you will accept this suggestion because it will be useful really and i said my opinion i need opinio members faction swat and members faction army about such topic

Additional comments: And the most important The final decision is up To General faction army and Commandr faction SWAT About opening applications again

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 2, 2021, 2:09 pm
I came up once with this directly to commander and general they sadly said no it would be great if it’s implemented back.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 2, 2021, 2:20 pm
Klaus_Mikealson wrote :
I came up once with this directly to commander and general they sadly said no it would be great if it’s implemented back.

it will be useful i hope to

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » April 2, 2021, 2:59 pm
If you enjoy playing as swat more than army then apply there. -1

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 2, 2021, 3:01 pm
Grand wrote :

the guy who have blacklisted in both factions we don't need ur opinion him let members army and swats vote

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » April 2, 2021, 3:43 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Grand wrote :

the guy who have blacklisted in both factions we don't need ur opinion him let members army and swats vote

Hey, I don't want to make an argument here but, know your limits. Yes he's blacklisted, so what? He's saying his own opinion and you're not open minded. Stop making suggestions if you're not open minded. If you keep arguing with Grand, you'll fight me.

About the suggestion, I'll go -1. Applicants deserve a chance, you've been an applicant and you know how hassle it is. Not because you're already a member you'll suggest like this. Swat and army is different. Army will not be like swat, and swat won't be like army. -1

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 2, 2021, 3:49 pm
Bear wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Grand wrote :

Hey, I don't want to make an argument here but, know your limits. Yes he's blacklisted, so what? He's saying his own opinion and you're not open minded. Stop making suggestions if you're not open minded. If you keep arguing with Grand, you'll fight me.

About the suggestion, I'll go -1. Applicants deserve a chance, you've been an applicant and you know how hassle it is. Not because you're already a member you'll suggest like this. Swat and army is different. Army will not be like swat, and swat won't be like army. -1

I also want to add that I do not argue with him, but he does not care because he is blacklisted in the two factions and because he is useful to him and I know his provocative response

Anyway, let's wait for the opinion of others and thanks you

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » April 2, 2021, 4:03 pm
Grand wrote :

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » April 2, 2021, 4:31 pm
The reason this was removed was that some members were being annoying and making tons of rulebreaks in swat skin, it was bothering the regular swat members alot. There is an immense amount of difference in both of the faction's gameplay. Army is totally different from swat, and when you come from army to swat, it is definitely not an easy task to cope up (goes the other way round too). I don't think bringing this back will bring any good things, it will create many problems for both, army and swat.

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » April 2, 2021, 4:33 pm
Mateej wrote :
Grand wrote :

Agreed.

If the apps were brought back again and players were able to switch factions for a few weeks every so often, it would defeat the point of applying to a particular faction. If you are intrigued by another faction, apply to it instead.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”