SA.Army getting stuned ?

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

28 posts Page 1 of 3

Matrixinou

L_Moral_Ta7

by Matrixinou » September 2, 2021, 4:36 pm
Name: Valantinou.
Suggestion(s): army getting stuned
Why would it be useful: hey , even a sa army member gets no shock and couldn't taze , i also would tell you to write a new rule and it is sa army member doesn't get stuned by a warrant player. ( army couldn't cuff while being stuned , but wanted players could kill him by using chainsaw ) .
Additional comments: No

Image Image

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » September 2, 2021, 5:00 pm
ValanTinou wrote :
Why would it be useful: hey , even a sa army member gets no shock and couldn't taze , i also would tell you to write a new rule and it is sa army member doesn't get stuned by a warrant player. ( army couldn't cuff while being stuned , but wanted players could kill him by using chainsaw ) .

+1 I guess, since Army isn't allowed to stun or be stunned.

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » September 2, 2021, 5:04 pm
ValanTinou wrote :

+1 i agree

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » September 2, 2021, 6:28 pm
This is a nice idea. Should be added. As army players can't taze neither suspects can shock them but they can stun. So yeah, would be nice if we remove that. +1

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » September 2, 2021, 6:30 pm
+1

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » September 2, 2021, 6:48 pm
What are you saying, the only defense people have against people who try to arrest suspects as an army, to be taken away? Some facts, you can /cuff and /ar while you are stunned, and while stunned, you have unlimited health. I don't know how did you manage to kill someone while he was stunned, but as far as I know, while you are stunned, you will lose armor, but not health (even when someone chainsaws you). It's actually a benefit if someone stunned you and came to chainsaw you, because you CAN /cuff and /ar while being stunned, and you will never die while you are stunned, so it's like a free arrest. -1 [let me know if you can kill get killed while being stunned, as far as I know, that shouldn't happen]

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » September 2, 2021, 6:50 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
What are you saying, the only defense people have against people who try to arrest suspects as an army, to be taken away? Some facts, you can /cuff and /ar while you are stunned, and while stunned, you have unlimited health. I don't know how did you manage to kill someone while he was stunned, but as far as I know, while you are stunned, you will lose armor, but not health (even when someone chainsaws you). It's actually a benefit if someone stunned you and came to chainsaw you, because you CAN /cuff and /ar while being stunned, and you will never die while you are stunned, so it's like a free arrest. -1 [let me know if you can kill get killed while being stunned, as far as I know, that shouldn't happen]

Yeah, armor is gone, health is unlimited for few seconds and you can arrest.

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » September 2, 2021, 6:52 pm
Mateej wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Changing my vote to a negative. I didn't know health was unlimited and you could arrest when you are stunned.

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Matrixinou

L_Moral_Ta7

by Matrixinou » September 2, 2021, 6:59 pm
you can't arrest him in the stunned bro.

You can test it.

beaten you can't test it in swat skin.

Image Image

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » September 2, 2021, 7:00 pm
Coolguy wrote :
Mateej wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Changing my vote to a negative. I didn't know health was unlimited and you could arrest when you are stunned.

Same.
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”